• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

A possible solution for enchantment tables

Have players drop experience orbs?

• Yes

Votes: 25 51.0%
  • No

Votes: 4 8.2%
  • Its not possible

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes, as a matter of fact I DO lift.

Votes: 20 40.8%

• Total voters

OnlyMathias

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Killing people doesnt spend time? Its not like youre going to kll have enough to enchant only after 2 kills. Plus theres also the 'killing' part which isnt always necessarily easy.
Well thats not true you see because people will kill people and those people may have already killed people and that will drop there exp that they collected too so actually you might be able to.

Sasher

Experienced
Reaction score
Well thats not true you see because people will kill people and those people may have already killed people and that will drop there exp that they collected too so actually you might be able to.
Thats true, but to kill someone who has already killed many is not easy. Its simple, you kill someone and you are rewarded. You kill someone who has killed many and you are rewarded greatly.

Lucidictive

Diamond
Reaction score
I was thinking you would only get like a quarter of an exp bar from each kill, also if it's custom coded, they can make it so it won't drop more than a certain amount :)

RC_4777

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Yes.

And I actually lift everyday at football practice.

MattZeeX

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I sort of agree but as Mathias said, it would be too unfair. A lot of people don't know you can fish for xp and therefore this is a hidden aspect of the game (which is good). When you fish for xp it can take you sooo long to get enough for one level and you're usually rewarded with sharpness 2 (Unless you have TWO levels and enchant TWO diamond swords and get SMITE on BOTH of them! FUUUUU). Personally I don't like this idea as it stands unless you get as little xp from killing as you do fishing.

EDIT: Just remembered, when you die, Minecraft has rule that makes it so you only drop like 20% (give or take)of your xp so killing people with lots of xp won't give you that much.

EDIT EDIT: I meant to say Sharpness 2...

BlueMoonP

Experienced
Reaction score
When you fish for xp it can take you sooo long to get enough for one level and you're usually rewarded with sharpness 2

Sharpness I you mean? You can't even get sharpness II from level 1, you get that from level 6 and higher.

Vaangel

District 13
Reaction score
Great idea Sasher, but I can see one problem with this, especially at the corn bloodbath; some people lag terribly near EXP orbs.

Lucidictive

Diamond
Reaction score
Great idea Sasher, but I can see one problem with this, especially at the corn bloodbath; some people lag terribly near EXP orbs.
With a coded plugin, they could make it so the EXP goes directly to the player, and does not form orbs.

RC_4777

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Oh, by the way I do lift. Football practice.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci