• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

A present to you: Our Christmas update is live!

Scott

District 13
Reaction score
Premium Members are allowed to host a number of free MCSG Maker games per day:
I'm not on very often, but I'd still like to know. How many can VIPs and Map Makers host in an hour and a day?

Glad MCGamer is taking a step in the right direction. Might slowly draw back some users that left months ago.

jerffy

Experienced
Reaction score
How accurate is the anti-cheat? Is it able to detect ghost clients or is it only able to detect basic fly and aimbot hackers?

MoLoToV

Platinum
Reaction score
I just fixed that. Try again!

We own our servers in US and have so much space. Sure we have tons of ram available but it's the small games with few people that will add up. We need to make sure we have enough overhead for other games we support.
Unless I'm completely wrong on this, but how would having extra ( old taken out ) maps being available in the map pool for private server take up more RAM for the servers?

MrNoisyKidd

Platinum
Reaction score
This is sweet! Good job debs
Hopefully the community will appreciate this.

J

District 13
Reaction score
Wow, this is definitely one of the best updates I've seen recently. I'm sure that the Clan Community won't have any more problems now and I'm glad that you guys are definitely finding more innovative ways to satisfy the MCSG Community. This is definitely something I can see multiple Youtubers record and just mess around with their friends and fans.

Great update Chad, I'm pretty sure that the rest of community just now wants more gamemodes revolving around the PvP aspect instead of ZedChase, Deadly Descent, Survival Bingo, etc.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci