• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

A question for the moderators

YourAverageTiger

i control this entire operation
Reaction score
Although it doesn't happen often, we all make mistakes. If you resigned over someone else's mistake, then, not to be rude, but you shouldn't apply.
No, I mean like, for a super unfair reason. Not like that type of thing.

Vanicle | Vanessa

District 13
Reaction score
From the perspective of a Sr. Staff moderator, I always want to hear if moderators have an issue with a decision we've made or an problem within the staff team. Moderators are our backbone and if they have a problem with something, we should know. We actually just recently sent out a document where moderators were able to speak their opinions about any issues or improvements they'd like to see amongst our team and I'd love to implement something like this more often. They could remain anonymous if they wanted and it was a great way to learn more about their thoughts with absolutely no repercussions. Lots of their concerns were brought up during the next moderator meeting and are also actively being discussed amongst the Sr. Staff. I encourage any moderator or community member reading this to come to somebody if you disagree with something. Although there may be restrictions in what we can tell you, we would never judge you or act negatively against you for having an opinion (as long as we can communicate about that opinion civilly :p )

In regards to your question, I am not the type of person that would follow blindly. This community means so much more to me than that. Sure, decisions have been made that I don't 100% agree with, but I also understand that I may not be able to see the whole picture and that there are others more experienced than me. I always try to understand a situation as much as I can before passing judgement. If there ever came a time where there was something that I did not agree with because it was negatively impacting the community and I did not see the reasoning behind the decision, I would fight as hard as I could against it.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci