• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

A Russian Network?

ImTheNarwhal

District 13
Reaction score
Hello everyone! I've just had a thought that could be a quite helpful and opportunity-holding idea. What's bigger than Europe, North America, Africa? Russia of course!

I know there is downfalls to this, but from what I can see, benefits will definitely outweigh the disadvantages.

It's quite central and could open up opportunities for more Eastern European and even Western Asia players to have more of an interest within the network.

Another reason it could be nice is that unfortunately, a lot of the Russian community is separated from the EU network. I think a place that they could be a community themselves would be very beneficial.

Of course there is also disadvantages, from what I've seen it would probably be difficult to find hosting in Russia. Even finding it would probably be very expensive running a whole network on it.

I'd love to hear the communities opinion on the idea. c:

Trilexium

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I get the feeling something like this would turn out like suggestions for Spanish/Mexican and Asian servers. And, not trying to be racist in any way here, but the amount of hackers who are from Russia/the Russian region leaves much to be desired (some famous Russian YouTuber made a video hacking which encouraged his/her fanbase to start hacking too, iirc). That said, Russian servers would be a nightmare for us at the staff team- a very high-maintenance server. I do see where people would be coming from with this idea, as I have with the Mexican/Spanish and Asian servers, but it would be highly impractical in real life, no matter how good it looks on paper.

My 2c.

TheFlyingBoatman

Survivor
Reaction score
I get the feeling something like this would turn out like suggestions for Spanish/Mexican and Asian servers. And, not trying to be racist in any way here, but the amount of hackers who are from Russia/the Russian region leaves much to be desired (some famous Russian YouTuber made a video hacking which encouraged his/her fanbase to start hacking too, iirc). That said, Russian servers would be a nightmare for us at the staff team- a very high-maintenance server. I do see where people would be coming from with this idea, as I have with the Mexican/Spanish and Asian servers, but it would be highly impractical in real life, no matter how good it looks on paper.

My 2c.
dude this thread was an attempt to get rid of hackers on eu, give him a break

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci