• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

a specific item in a chest - possible?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TSnipers

Experienced
Reaction score
Is it possible to put an item into a chest and let it be there in-game as well? Because there are maps where there is the same stuff in the same chest all the time like diamond boots in Origins... Do I just have to put the chosen item into the chest?:)

MW3Guy_

Tribute
Reaction score
I don't know.... but on ValleySide... under the big tree near spawn there is always a stone sword and a watermelon... I don't know if that is just a bug though. That would be cool though, like if you have to do really hard parkour and at the end is a tier 2 but it has crap in it.... chosen items would be helpful

Giggity69Goo

Mockingjay
Reaction score
I'm pretty sure those are beta chests and they were created by the map-makers. Like the stone sword tree in Valleyside.

Hanyeol

Survivor
Reaction score
They're trapped chests; the plugin does not recognize trapped chests to randomly fill, so their contents remain the same.

Coferic

Gold
Reaction score
If you're putting an item in a trapped chest, remember, make it difficult to get to. There has to be an objective.

Electrix

Peacekeeper
Reaction score

Trapped Chests are the only chest that is not auto-filled by plugins, so use it for placing certain items.
However, if you don't want it to turn on passing redstone, use a furnace.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci