• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

A strange... yet cool idea

Status
Not open for further replies.

Campbell

Spectator
Reaction score
So instead of having some "great forest", or "snowy biome", I was thinking why not build something a bit more modern.

Heres my idea:
A giant pinball machine, with a glass ceiling, the pinball machine has all kinds of traps and strange killing devices. There are the bridges criss-crossing everywhere, cool lights and fun features that expand the survival game experience. If done well, this could be awsome!

cameron224

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I think it could be fun, but id get the feeling that people wont generally like it because of the unnatural terrain and the lack of "mob spawning" that would be apparent

Campbell

Spectator
Reaction score
I think it could be fun, but id get the feeling that people wont generally like it because of the unnatural terrain and the lack of "mob spawning" that would be apparent
Yeah I was thinking the mob spawning would be a problem. A pinball machine is a very closed in area, but what about more open maps that still stay on the "real-life" idea. Perhaps like a giant bedroom, with a bed, desk & computer, bathroom... or maybe a giant playground. Something that isn't just a jungle, or desert, or mountain.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci