• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

A time for lobbies

chrisrolltide

Survivor
Reaction score
Hey guys, so I thought of a great plan, maybe when we choose a lobby, you could put how much time is left in the lobby, this would be very helpful and I appreciate the time you have taken to read this thread,
thanks!

Ewai

Platinum
Reaction score
I... don't get it? Could you explain it better?

MoLoToV

Platinum
Reaction score
Under how many people are in the lobby before you choose it, there hold be a time for how much is left
I haven't really played since the 1.8 update, but isn't the time left displayed in the statusbar on the right of your screen?

chrisrolltide

Survivor
Reaction score
Yes it is, but I should have been more specific, and I meant BEFORE you're in the lobby, thanks for the clarification

LieutenantIV

Experienced
Reaction score
Yes it is, but I should have been more specific, and I meant BEFORE you're in the lobby, thanks for the clarification
But is that really needed, though? I can't imagine an instance where the time remaining in a lobby would influence whether you join it or not.

chrisrolltide

Survivor
Reaction score
But is that really needed, though? I can't imagine an instance where the time remaining in a lobby would influence whether you join it or not.
YEah, you could be right, but I don't like joining them with 2:00 instead of 30:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci