• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

A Way To Beat The Hackers.

Do you think this is a good idea?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

xnthesilent7nx

Spectator
Reaction score
Me and my friend have just recently developed an idea for a way to beat most of the nodus hackers. The way it would work would be that before every game every player would have to type in -help to make sure they are not hacking. This would be a fantastic way to keep the game fair and legit for all players.

Foppington

Tribute
Reaction score
unfortunatly i heard on my favorite server (pvpserver) that nodus now does not use -help it can enable anything with w/e key they bind. also by pressing y or something i forgot u can see all the hacks. nodus has bypassed alot of these type wat so something. and as soyman said there r ALOT of clients out there.

xnthesilent7nx

Spectator
Reaction score
unfortunatly i heard on my favorite server (pvpserver) that nodus now does not use -help it can enable anything with w/e key they bind. also by pressing y or something i forgot u can see all the hacks. nodus has bypassed alot of these type wat so something. and as soyman said there r ALOT of clients out there.
The point is that they cannot move until they type it in sorry i did not specify that earlier and with nodus you cant do -help in reg chat

kricken

Career
Reaction score
It's not a bad idea, but Foppington is right. Nodus had an update and -help isn't a command anymore, apparently. there are also a TON of clients out there besides Nodus. Keep thinking though:p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci