• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

A way to prevent Youtube channel spam

Pipiska

Survivor
Reaction score
Hi everyone!
After duckluv321 made a guide on how to advertise your youtube channel the right way, I thought that maybe to prevent channel spam, there could be a seperate section called "Youtube Channels" there could also be smaller sections in there for "Music, Gaming, Comedy, etc."
In that section, people will be able to go and look at channels, watch some videos, and advertise their own youtube channels

This will prevent the spam because instead of going on every thread and spamming "Heyz go to my youtube channel itz called (insert name here) sub plzz" they can go to the "Youtube Channels" section, post their channel name, a little bit about themselves, and also the content they put out.

Some people could use those threads to try to find content they like, and start watching those videos, get good laughs from them, and maybe even find a new friend!

There could also be a "MCSG videos section" for videos only related to MCSG.
There could be people who want to watch other people playing on the MCSG servers, watching how they play, their chest routes, and laughing at fails, or being in awe if something really "cool" happened, or if something unnusual happened.

This could also be good because there are some clumsy people who put videos of things, while nodus is on, or any other modded client.
Moderators or Admins could watch some videos, find hackers, and ban them.

Also, moderators won't have to keep telling people that advertise their channels that they aren't allowed to post threads for their channels, and instead lots of people would be able to post in the "Youtube Channel" section.

This is just an idea, feedback is appreciated! :)
Thank you for reading.

Mamiamato24

Diamond
Reaction score
Possibly, but if this was to ever be implemented, they should stick with Minecraft videos over. I doubt anyone would want to watch cat videos (for example) on a Minecraft forums website. But then again, there are people like me...

Pipiska

Survivor
Reaction score
Possibly, but if this was to ever be implemented, they should stick with Minecraft videos over. I doubt anyone would want to watch cat videos (for example) on a Minecraft forums website. But then again, there are people like me...
People could get bored, and want to watch something completely random to sometimes. :p

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci