• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

A Weird Tip That Actually Sometimes Helps.

Did you like the tip?

• Yes and also the songs

Votes: 5 50.0%
  • Yes but I used different songs

Votes: 4 40.0%
  • No...just no

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • WHAT THE F&%( IS A SONIC?!

Votes: 1 10.0%

• Total voters

SonicSplit

Career
Reaction score
I think this a little bit of a weird tip but I haven't seen anyone post it so I might as well. The tip is just simply listen to music while playing. I find that I do at least slightly better(even though my stats definitely do not show that) while listening to a song. It could either be that it gets you pumped or calms you(which about 85% of the community needs to do :3). Usually however you want to listen to fast paced songs(there are exceptions however) or something that is loud and nice to listen to(Three Days Grace for example).

A couple of songs I have recently listened to while playing that I think work/go well with game I have put below for your pleasure.Please note some of them have cuss words so view at your own risk.I also have put lyrical versions due to the videos possibly not being appropriate.Final thing is that I have put things that might be considered inappropriate to some people.Anyways,on with the songs:

Welcome to the Black Parade-My Chemical Romance(mentions death):
The Ghost of You-My Chemical Romance(mentions death):
I Hate Everything About You-Three Days Grace(offensive lyrics):
Riot-Three Days Grace(offensive lyrics,cuss word):
Never Too Late-Three Days Grace(mentions death):

Those are all the recent ones I have listened too that I know of. Please feel free to give any feedback on this topic. I would have posted more songs but...forum says no.Also just in case,this thread is not meant to advertise. It is just about a weird tip I found. Also you may not want to use the song and play MCSG on the same device.For example I tend to listen to the music on my iPad and play on my computer. Thank you for reading :D

Electrix

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I wish I could do this. Minecraft needs all the crappy internet I have. And Chrome lags me like crap.

However, I may use my phone in the future, since I have an iHome.

Tenebrous

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Continuing on...
More melodic:
If you like something chill:
This and anything from Jaymes Young:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members