• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

A well needed update for MCSG!

ChadTheDJ

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
So this post is an update to MCSGv2 and it's progress:

So far the developers has a working plugin but some of the new features (announced and still in secret) still need to be tested some more. We hope by beginning of February we will be releasing the new version of our plugin! So far everything planned has been amazing! We added and fixed most of everything our members were asking but it's taking a lot more time than needed. As the good old saying "you cannot rush art", we hope you understand that we are doing out best to release this as fast as we can.

As for the "Make a lobby" contest, we had almost 70 entries submitted! That is seriously amazing as I have so many maps to look through. I hope by the end of this weekend I will pick the winner but I want to make sure I spend enough time for each submission fairly. So sorry it's taking a bit as there is a lot of maps to explore!

As for the future of MCSG, we plan to release the MCSGv2 plugin, however what is after that? Well we plan to finally open our survival server where BowlOSoup has been working hard on. Also finally, after many requests we are going to start development on our "MCSG Pro" tournaments. Cannot confirm a time when we will start this but we hope shortly after MCSGv2 is released.

Elisha

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Oh darn i can't wait to experience MCSGv2!

EDIT: First :p

darkai202

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Seems cool, just needs my DM & crashing ideas. xD

MCSG pro sounds fun.

TeIIo

Experienced
Reaction score
Sounds awesome. I hope in the MCSGv2 update the Eu lag is fixed :)

Krafty

District 13
Reaction score
MCSG pro tournaments sounds really interesting, I hope I'd ever be invited into one.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci