• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

A wild gcb99 appeared :O

gcb99

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Hey there :) because everyone is doing this introduction (since its the Say Hi corner ^^) I thought heeeeeey lets do it aswell :D
(I didnt read any others except like two so dont wonder if its an odd "Hi" :D )

Im an EU Player who plays MCSG since the beta of MCSG and one of the few Guys who didnt take a big break of MCSG.
Im trying to read nearly every thread and soon I'll reach the 1000 messages which is leading to Active Member soon :)
Im in one of the best Eu Clans, maybe even the best Clan, as Co-Owner and count of one of the founders.
I count Elgoldo and _zeX99_ as my best friends and I'm honored they feel same :)
I'm able to use my sisters account aswell named hb01. You might have realized the tiny similarity between "gcb99" and "hb01" This names show our initials ^^
Gabriel Christoph B 1999 and my sister Hanna B 2001
I'm 14 years old by the way :D

Im #16 at the Leaderboards and if it just was EU Leaderboards I was 4 :) I know you cant show skill per Wins though I think it's enough to get a little impression :) I'm asked in every Clanwar which also makes me feel honored and its an awesome feeling if guys tell you that you saved the clanwar or something like this <3
I'm uploading Videos to YouTube aswell: Normal Commentaries and Haxxors :)

You will find me on Swish pretty often (I wont name any IP's here else I'll get a warning for advertising)
PM me if you feel like playing on this server as well.

I still love it that my account gcb99 didnt get banned a single time though I'm playing longer than a year.

Elgoldo

Eldoggo around here
Reaction score
" I'm asked in every Clanwar which also makes me feel honored " That's right. But ... Mostly you can't participe due to cheap excuses like : " I can't play , I'm gonna camp with my Football-Team..." Or Stuff like that. :p
(
But I'm honored to call you my best friend :) )

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci