• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

A zombie apocalypse game of awesome :O

SonicSplit

Career
Reaction score
I decided why not make a forum game themed to the Zombie apocalypse. You make a scenario that could happen and the next person who comments has to take you scenario and tell how they would escape/ deal with it. Then that person creates a different scenario and the cycle continues.DO NOT END THE ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE OR YOUR PERSON'S LIFE.If you do I will restart the apocalypse :D

Now to start.
You just got word that zombie have been munching brains in every place in the world and you live in a terrible apartment building and have no money. What do you do?

Dzbs

Iron
Reaction score
I decided why not make a forum game themed to the Zombie apocalypse. You make a scenario that could happen and the next person who comments has to take you scenario and tell how they would escape/ deal with it. Then that person creates a different scenario and the cycle continues.DO NOT END THE ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE OR YOUR PERSON'S LIFE.If you do I will restart the apocalypse :D

Now to start.
You just got word that zombie have been munching brains in every place in the world and you live in a terrible apartment building and have no money. What do you do?
Hide in the toilet, they'll never find ya!

You just got word that the zombies are telling everyone to get some cake, but you aren't sure if it's legit. Shall you go or not?

SonicSplit

Career
Reaction score
Hide in the toilet, they'll never find ya!

You just got word that the zombies are telling everyone to get some cake, but you aren't sure if it's legit. Shall you go or not?
HECK YEAH SCREW THE RISK
You found out that the cake was a lie and there was a hoard of zombies instead.How do you escape?
Also I think I posted this thread in the wrong section so request thread be moved to right section :3

Mint_Sibs

District 13
Reaction score
Well since you're an unalthletic mentally deficient 12 year old you hide in the nearest clear glass box, but wait you're massive bowl cut gets stuck!!1
There is a pair of scissors next to you what do you do?

RedMarzBarz_

Career
Reaction score
You begin to cutt off part off your hair, only to realise that a zombie has already bitten off your right arm, but luckily you are left handed.

Mint_Sibs

District 13
Reaction score
You realized that you don't know how to use scissors and you yourself cut off your right arm.

RedMarzBarz_

Career
Reaction score
'Mate' I just said you're retarded ass bowl cut protagonist cut his own arm off and thought it was a zombie.
'Mate' calm, take a chill pill... You could've at least TOLD us that the protagonist THOUGHT it was a zombie, and wasn't him/her cutting off his/her arm... :/ Just calm yo farm mate.

SonicSplit

Career
Reaction score
'Mate' calm, take a chill pill... You could've at least TOLD us that the protagonist THOUGHT it was a zombie, and wasn't him/her cutting off his/her arm... :/ Just calm yo farm mate.
The raging protagonist walks to a Barbie store only to find that the zombies have stolen all the Barbie dolls. What do you do?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci