• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Abandoned Biomes

Status
Not open for further replies.

adamrockz

Spectator
Reaction score
This is a map I made along with Meraniumwarwolf and Theblindbandit12. It is a great map in our opinion and we think that you guys should consider it for a Survival Games map on your server.
Thanks
-Adam

2014-11-01_18.06.47.png 2014-11-01_18.07.05.png 2014-11-01_18.07.33.png

Miner9823

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
In a way, I like the structures you have added, however the whole map itself looks as if it were already generated by a minecraft seed. Maps that are usually all made by hand are more likely to get accepted. Good luck! :)

Bamber

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Eh, no offense, but this looks like a default generated biome with a few random decent builds here and there.

If you want to make a map that might make it to MCSG, try following these criteria:

• Have a great/unique theme. There really doesn't seem to be a theme in this map, more like a big jumble of random stuff.
  • Uniquely interesting terrain, that varies and looks nice all over.
  • Custom terraforming, made with either Voxel Sniper or World Edit.
  • Balanced chests and possible routes all over.
  • A mix of beauty and PvP capabilities, make sure one doesn't overtake the other. Flat areas for PvP, detailed builds for aesthetics.
Sorry, but I'm afraid that I have to suggest that you start over, taking these suggestions into account. I wish you good luck, and hope you have fun making it! If you ever need help, I'm a decent builder myself! Contact me if you need any advice or assistance.

:D

adamrockz

Spectator
Reaction score
Eh, no offense, but this looks like a default generated biome with a few random decent builds here and there.

If you want to make a map that might make it to MCSG, try following these criteria:

• Have a great/unique theme. There really doesn't seem to be a theme in this map, more like a big jumble of random stuff.
  • Uniquely interesting terrain, that varies and looks nice all over.
  • Custom terraforming, made with either Voxel Sniper or World Edit.
  • Balanced chests and possible routes all over.
  • A mix of beauty and PvP capabilities, make sure one doesn't overtake the other. Flat areas for PvP, detailed builds for aesthetics.
Sorry, but I'm afraid that I have to suggest that you start over, taking these suggestions into account. I wish you good luck, and hope you have fun making it! If you ever need help, I'm a decent builder myself! Contact me if you need any advice or assistance.

:D
By any chance could you hop on the server with us and maybe help us tweak it a bit... I mean a lot? :/

GibbyMC

Career
Reaction score
You need to use the right format for submitting a map found in the map section of the forums.
TL? OhFancy

Jimmer

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
As per the request of another user, this thread has subsequently been locked from further replies. If you wish to submit a map for our perusal, please follow the correct format when submitting a map found in the maps section of the forums.

Thank you, and have a nice day.
Jimmer
TL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci