• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Abandoned Farmyard - [SG Map 'Under The Dome' [1% Complete] MoosterzHD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Waffless_

Platinum
Reaction score
Hey! I am a new builder and I am building a map 'Under The Dome', and I have started today, got spawn almost 100% done and I am doing this with CookyCreeper (aka PiggishPig).

benji_r

Career
Reaction score
Show us a screenshot! I want to see the spawn :3

Cranberry

Spectator
Reaction score
This seems like a very clever idea, as the idea for this map was inspired by the television series, Under The Dome. If you could post some screenshots of this map in progress, that would really help us see how you are planning the construction of this map! Anyways, great idea, and I look forward to seeing this map being completed! ;)

Tahsin

Career
Reaction score
Any chance I could help out? Add me on Skype: xpro_gamert

Waffless_

Platinum
Reaction score
Any chance I could help out? Add me on Skype: xpro_gamert
I would if I were allowed to :/ My parents are very strict on people that I don't clearly know :O I really hope they will change :) btw I don't think you'll be able join as it isn't a server :/

Waffless_

Platinum
Reaction score
Just put up a screenie anyway, i want to see :) also watch out you don't double post like that as it makes some people very angry! xD
You know how to upload pics on Mac? It says I have a problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci