• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Abandoned Mine Map *In Progress* *Sick*!

Status
Not open for further replies.

cameron224

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I will, is it open tonight? Or no cause i could pop on for a 1/2 hour or so now :p

noah4646

Tribute
Reaction score
if u can build the cornucopia better sure haha its for 48 players pm me ur in game name and ill pm u the ip

cameron224

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
cameron224 is ingame, and I sent you a skype :) and I'd love to help with the corn!

the_french_guy

Experienced
Reaction score
TO WORK ON THE SERVER SATURDAY:
Name: Martin
Building Skill: Build the a few cool stuff in servers.
Points on hunger games: 300 or something
can u play on the server saturday: yes but could you tell the time you will open it :)
all day?: most of the day

OMGjustin

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I'd love to help out! Great looking map, btw.

Name: Justin
Building Skill: Creative
Points on hunger games: 500~
can u play on the server saturday: Yes
all day?: 10-4PM and 12-4AM (MNT CAN)
skype; justinboller

noah4646

Tribute
Reaction score
U guys will be accepted i will add u guys on skype tonight and it will be open for work friday from 8 to 1 amd saturday from 11 to 6 pm with a break in middle then at night

Rimevan

Spectator
Reaction score
This map looks great!

I only wonder if it is big enough? The minimal diameter of the map has to be 500m (yeah, that's pretty huge=/). Keep on building, I wonder what the result will be=)

Rimevan

Warriorkyle

Spectator
Reaction score
Lol its gonna be hard building this And hi im helping this map get to its full potential

iPKuTomorrow

Spectator
Reaction score
Cool map, but one quick question:

Are there enough small caves around the big one we see in the picture, because that would make it a lot more fun to play in it. You also said breakable after 30 mins. People will be able to hide themselves in a small self-made cave, and start camping. If you get the block you dig, you also would be able to complete hide yourself behind a stone wall. This will make it impossible for others to find you. Games will take far to long, and it will never get to a deathmatch, I think.

Adding small caverns, or cave houses would be awesome, and you can also make it like, a small bit above ground, so it will still have the original Survival Games feel.

Warriorkyle

Spectator
Reaction score
Cool map, but one quick question:

Are there enough small caves around the big one we see in the picture, because that would make it a lot more fun to play in it. You also said breakable after 30 mins. People will be able to hide themselves in a small self-made cave, and start camping. If you get the block you dig, you also would be able to complete hide yourself behind a stone wall. This will make it impossible for others to find you. Games will take far to long, and it will never get to a deathmatch, I think.

Adding small caverns, or cave houses would be awesome, and you can also make it like, a small bit above ground, so it will still have the original Survival Games feel.
Im the server Co_Owner and i will see what we can do :)

iPKuTomorrow

Spectator
Reaction score
Okay, but don't think I think the map is terrible, it looks absolutely utterly amazing!

noah4646

Tribute
Reaction score
its a 48 player tho! so it has more chance, we will be working tonight on it so u can apply to help if ud like ur ideas are always considered ! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci