• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Ability to change Minecraft username :D

Reaction score
Mine is too awesome to be changed. Although I will probably update the numbers according to my age :p

Twixtor48

Tribute
Reaction score
I would love the name change idea to be implemented ASAP! Just look at my username! RangeRR404. I thought of that crappy username when I was like 10 and now I am 16...

Mine is too awesome to be changed. Although I will probably update the numbers according to my age :p
Change it to 13 or 12_1/2 and put a load of xXx. That will make you the most original person ever.

Reaction score
What to change my name to...backhandslap123 is pretty good, minus the numbers...dangit I hate decisions.

V

Viretine

Just bought a new account and Diamond donor for it xD :(

Edit: Ok. They are introducing the UUID code. Which means that even though the name will be changed, their information will stay the same. They said - "As of Minecraft version 1.7, servers will be equipped to use players' unique UUIDs. This means that when a player is banned from a server, they will remain banned even if their username changes. Additional changes will be made to servers and accounts before username changes are available."

Last edited by a moderator:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci