• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

ability to stay on!

Status
Not open for further replies.

mrtutorialguy

Spectator
Reaction score
everytime a game is about to start, i will get a message that says logged off because donor wanted to f**king play. it happens everytime and unlike them we spend 20 minutes looking for a server that is open. please remove this or make it put them in a waiting list so that if someone disconnects they will join instantly or have it to where it will kick the oldest player not the one who just joined. thank you also i'm thinking about quitting these servers because it happens so often

Aeruner

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Edited: The donator perk is there so you have the ability to play whenever you want, and a waiting list wouldn't really work since most people almost never leave once they're in the lobby. So just deal with it or have fun quitting.

mrtutorialguy

Spectator
Reaction score
well i have to wait twenty minutes to find a server thats open then immediately get kicked? make the person who has been on longest not most recently joined player:mad:

Firedog150

Career
Reaction score
I am not a donor and I do not have trouble joining. If you combine what Awopcxet said, and also use the Server page to see what games are in the lobby(the shortest wait time) and try to connect to them.

well i have to wait twenty minutes to find a server thats open then immediately get kicked? make the person who has been on longest not most recently joined player:mad:
So wait, are you saying to kick someone who has been waiting longer than you have?

supermuddypuddle

Experienced
Reaction score
yo wont get kicked if you dont just join servers that are in a lobby maybe waiting the 20 minutes in game would be a better option

mrtutorialguy

Spectator
Reaction score
i do!

i wait an entire game and then finally 20 seconds till game start c'mon KICKED

NotzSoPro

Spectator
Reaction score
The servers cost 1200$ a MONTH to keep up. It's Chad's decision as to what powers he wants his donors to have. I barely ever get kicked, you just have to join a game with 6 or so players on it. People will leave 99% of the time. It'd be much more frustrating to get kicked from a server after making friends, winning a few games, and proving your worth, then to get kicked right after you've joined a server. It's an opinion I know, but it's annoying when people complain about this constantly, especially when they do so in all caps.
/endrant

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci