• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

About all the "leaving" threads...

Agree with me?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

TheParrot

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Hey! I recently noticed that there are tons of "I'm leaving now" threads. I see two to three new ones a day.
I honestly think we don't need all of this - it's just spam. We could live without it.
Unless you're writing a serious thread, about your whole story and everything, not just 200 words.
In my opinion, I think we should have a rule against them. Yes, they are important to some
people, but to me, it's just spam. Unless it's a friend I know, I really just ignore it....
Before I continue, in no way am I meaning to cause flame, so please don't hate on me. You could
honestly just update your profile post, and then comment on it saying why you left - we don't
need a whole big commotion. A server I know has a rule like this, and their forums are WAYYYY less spammed. Yes, it is a smaller server, but an extra two threads that don't need to be there are gone, and don't create pages upon pages of spam. Plus, some people may do it just for attention.
They just be sad or something that the didn't get moderator or that they got banned for hacking - they don't really want to leave, they're just sad. And anyways, if you're staying just to get moderator, you're probably a (Insert bad word of choice here) (Alternate words: Mean person) and don't deserve moderator.
So, do you guys agree, or not agree?
Please don't flame in the comments!

Last edited:

J

District 13
Reaction score
Anyways... after deleting the flame (Sorry Juxify you were quoting a deleted post :p )

People create Leaving Threads because they made many friends in this community and it would be a bit rude to pull a 'Huahwi' They want to be remembered at least and have people aware of their status instead of someone just wondering where they went. Leaving threads is a time for people to wish others farewell and good luck :)

TheParrot

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Anyways... after deleting the flame (Sorry Juxify you were quoting a deleted post :p )

People create Leaving Threads because they made many friends in this community and it would be a bit rude to pull a 'Huahwi' They want to be remembered at least and have people aware of their status instead of someone just wondering where they went. Leaving threads is a time for people to wish others farewell and good luck :)
I thought about that, that's why I put in the profile post stuff.
And Juxify , I admit I was being rude. I take full responsibility for it, and will try not to act like that again. Sorry.

Henry

Diamond
Reaction score

"Pull a Huahwi"

that was golden

Cole

Platinum
Reaction score
Wow... I hate you now bro I was defending myself...
You didn't have to delete my post cuz there's a quote in it. You can forcefully edit my post and remove the quote...

Beardy

District 13
Reaction score
I agree with you on anti leaving threads. It seems like a cry for attention. If you truly were leaving, you wouldn't need a thread. Sorry for a harsh comparison, but if somebody kills themselves, they don't stick around to see who misses them. It can be fit into a status, and you friends, the only ones who should actually matter, should be the ones to care enough to see it.

However I do like the forums being spammed. They seem much more awake and like they were long ago.

J

District 13
Reaction score
Jeffrey Can I get all the spam and hate like this deleted from the thread? Thanks m8.
Umm.. if you're referring to Aidan, he's technically not spamming, just simply agreeing with a user because I am dumb :p

J

District 13
Reaction score
Anyways, let's stop this argument and just input your own opinions onto this thread :) Please try not to start flame here

TheParrot

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Umm.. if you're referring to Aidan, he's technically not spamming, just simply agreeing with a user because I am dumb :p
But an I get everything that is just like "KMS" and edit it down "tru" instead of "TRU TRUU TRUUU"

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci