• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

About BajanCanadian's Ban - Staff response *READ*

Status
Not open for further replies.

JaysWing

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Yes, I know the world doesnt revolve around me but what in my messages ever stated that the world revolved around me? huh? yeah... Also i dont have ego, just showing that you have added a meme to your message shows that you are the one with ego. I understand i couldve taken out the "I try not to be overly smart" part but i was typing and not thinking, im sorry for breaking rules and swearing and maybe even cyberbullying a bit, im sorry.
He said sorry guys. Let's just drop the argument right now.

Hawk62

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Yes, I know the world doesnt revolve around me but what in my messages ever stated that the world revolved around me? huh? yeah... Also i dont have ego, just showing that you have added a meme to your message shows that you are the one with ego. I understand i couldve taken out the "I try not to be overly smart" part but i was typing and not thinking, im sorry for breaking rules and swearing and maybe even cyberbullying a bit, im sorry.
I can tell this argument is going to go on for a long time. So I'm just going to be done with it. This maybe one of the most stupid argument I have ever had to have. Think what you want to think about me, as I couldn't care less. Good day to you sir.

Xman77

Survivor
Reaction score
I am here not only to approve of bajan's arguments. But to argue myself of this ban, I am a regular player on The MCSG servers and have yet not seen a person of this high rank be banned over something that isn't a bannable thing. You have banned Bajan for no reason, but the reason of better sprint mod, myself i think that the better sprint mod is not a mod you should get banned for because this mod, is just helping you sprint without having to double tap, that is all it does. It doesnt help you hack or anyhting, Bajan did not break any rules but better sprint mod which shouldnt be a bannable item. The mod allows you to sprint without having to tap W 2 times. It doesnt implement anything, you can still do this without a mod by modifying your keyboard. You should not have banned my one and only Benja, he introduced me to the hunger games and your server, if you want loyal players you should unban him. He introduced almost 230,000 people to the hunger games in minecraft, you shall not ban him but give him a light warning of his small actions. I request a unban of Bajan soon or later, I hereby hence Order 66 on the fellow MCSG staff, The Baccas will get their revenge.​
For one thing, He isnt a "high rank". He is just VIP which is basically donor with a purple name.(and you get like 5 votes)

JWingWangWong

Experienced
Reaction score
I literally made an account just to reply to this thread. I don't play MCSG that often, but when I do it's with Tomahawk. When Tomahawk told me about this news, I was outraged. The fact that people think they can get away with using mods when being warned about it sickens me. It's also worse that people believe in him thinking it was the right thing to do. Minecraft is known for its mods, but when it comes to competition with other people, mods that give you any sort of advantage should never be allowed. It's like if a person brought a turbo controller to a Street Fighter tournament because he thought pressing buttons rapidly makes a game broken; or a person brings a modded controller to a CoD game. No one deserves an advantage just because they think they are better than everyone and if they don't like it they better leave or suck it up because games are deserved to be played where everyone has the same opportunity.

Xman77

Survivor
Reaction score
For one thing, He isnt a "high rank". He is just VIP which is basically donor with a purple name.(and you get like 5 votes)
Also he isnt banned. Just temp banned. He left permanently on his own will. If you want him back convince Bajan to come back. Not the staff. He might be unbanned(im not sure :p)if he wanted to he could be back now. You arent convincing them any more or any less. Please bother Bajan, not staff.

uH8R

Spectator
Reaction score
No one deserves an advantage just because they think they are better than everyone and if they don't like it they better leave or suck it up because games are deserved to be played where everyone has the same opportunity.
Don't put words into Bajan's mouth. He never once said he was better than everyone else.

I'm no bacca but I'll try to keep the arguments fair.

ShaunDepro

Mockingjay
Reaction score
No one deserves an advantage just because they think they are better than everyone and if they don't like it they better leave or suck it up because games are deserved to be played where everyone has the same opportunity.
Wouldn't it be the other way around? People who are bad at the game tend to be the ones who cheat and use unfair advantages to make themselves feel like winners, although deep down their not.

Note, this is not referring Bajan as a bad player, just overall cheaters.

JWingWangWong

Experienced
Reaction score
Don't put words into Bajan's mouth. He never once said he was better than everyone else.

I'm no bacca but I'll try to keep the arguments fair.
I should have explained myself a bit better. I never said anywhere that he said that, but think about it. If he leaves a server because of being banned for his fault, what does it say about him? The rules were placed involving the use of no mods and the fact that he kept using it makes it very clear it was only for himself. The better word is selfish, and in the selfish thinking people think they deserve something because they feel like they are better than everyone else. I could be wrong but that's the vibe he's giving.

Wouldn't it be the other way around? People who are bad at the game tend to be the ones who cheat and use unfair advantages to make themselves feel like winners, although deep down their not.

Note, this is not referring Bajan as a bad player, just overall cheaters.
People who are good still cheat because they get pressured by competition. Just have to look at any athlete that's made headlines for steroid usage. And like those who have used steroids, people who have been caught cheating don't give a good outlook on themselves.

I may have worded the last sentence quite poorly in the last post. Sorry for any confusion.:(

Raycu

Survivor
Reaction score
At least Hawk wouldn't need to lie his age. You're not 17 as stated on your profile, you're 12.
Hey! I am 12 and I find the quite hurtful. Although, I am the only at least half mature person in my grade...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci