• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

About chest routes

Nocturne

Spectator
Reaction score
Hi everyone!

I started playing MCSG around a week ago and have been having a blast. Lots of fun.

Anyway, I was wondering if anyone would be able to help me with chest routes? It's something that's come to my attention and if I learnt a semi-decent route for each map, I'd feel a lot more confident going into new maps and facing people with 5000+ points.

Maybe a link to a video showing some? Or a source where I can find some.

Thanks in advance!

VeeZa

District 13
Reaction score
Watch some videos of popular YouTubers like ThatOneTomahwk, Blamph, Devon_Mines etc. You can get some pretty good chest routes that way!

Nocturne

Spectator
Reaction score
Watch some videos of popular YouTubers like ThatOneTomahwk, Blamph, Devon_Mines etc. You can get some pretty good chest routes that way!

Sweet. That'll give me something to do tonight. Thanks for the reply!

_zeX99_

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I totally forgot my name was Nocturne. Woops. :3

Ehhr meh gewd! I'm silver 2 also! What position do you play? Also some good people sponsor away their points so they don't get targeted, just letting you know. ^^ Anyway, Have a look around the strategies section and the youtubes above, that should be somewhat helpfull.

RC_4777

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Ehhr meh gewd! I'm silver 2 also! What position do you play? Also some good people sponsor away their points so they don't get targeted, just letting you know. ^^ Anyway, Have a look around the strategies section and the youtubes above, that should be somewhat helpfull.
I sponsor my points in increments of 69 on everyone on us69.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci