• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

About hackers

SergioFire

Platinum
Reaction score
You say that you are doing your best to keep the server clean of hackers, then Why dont you ban them undefinetly?

THERE SHOULD NOT BE SECOND CHANCES

There are lots of hackers, so to keep the server cleen, if someone hacks, he/she should be banned undefinetly, not just 1 week.

my opinion, but i think that there are too much hacker because they are just gonna be banned 1 week

Bamber

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I guess I would agree, but if I was a hacker and got banned for a week, I would be pretty scared and would probs stop hacking.

But at the same time, there are probably hundreds of hackers that wouldn't stop hacking.

JennoKoala

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I guess I would agree, but if I was a hacker and got banned for a week, I would be pretty scared and would probs stop hacking.

But at the same time, there are probably hundreds of hackers that wouldn't stop hacking.
Agreed, however, there's hundreds of hackers who would stop hacking. It's only fair to give people second chances as Joel Osteen said "I mean we all need a second chance sometimes."

SergioFire

Platinum
Reaction score
But if it's difficult to record them once, it is reaaally difficult to record them twice
PD: If someone has been banned 3 days for something and then a week for hacking, Is he banned undefinetly?

Reaction score
In addition, this would probably affect false bans and hackusations drastically. Somebody getting banned for hacking while they aren't hacking and getting perma-banned for it would just add lots of problems to the table.

SergioFire

Platinum
Reaction score
In addition, this would probably affect false bans and hackusations drastically. Somebody getting banned for hacking while they aren't hacking and getting perma-banned for it would just add lots of problems to the table.
but they can do a ban request

Aracnophobia

Career
Reaction score
Of course they can, and what if they're appeal is upheld? As much as I would love hackers to be banned indefinitely, I'd prefer to keep it this way.
This counts for me as well. It'd cause an insane amount of problems and it would be rather unfair as well... Everyone who has ever gotten a second chance will have to be reconsidered for a permanent ban, if this wouldn't happen then everyone would complain that the people who came before got a second chance and they didn't.

Mooclan

Forum God
Reaction score
This thread has been made several times before, and the answer is always the same: This will not happen, as it's not a fool-proof thing. What if the person was lagging really badly and got banned falsely? Or maybe the staff member who banned them was biased, sleepy, or simply made a mistake? Sure, you can always post a ban dispute, but sometimes that doesn't work, and sometimes people who are banned don't know about the forums.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci