• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

About the survival games servers...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sigh

Spectator
Reaction score
I know that a lot of the problems that the survival games have is because of a miscommunication between the plugins and Minecraft itself, but crashes and such seem to happen with a much greater frequency on the 48 player servers in comparison to the 24 ones. My question is, why even have the 48s in the first place? If they're going to crash constantly and maybe have one or two successful games every few hours, why bother?

Not that I'm telling you guys what to do, but it seems like a waste of resources to me.

ItsTheSM1

Experienced
Reaction score
I have never experienced a crash on the 48s. Ever.

Sigh

Spectator
Reaction score
Well, maybe not a crash, but timeouts and lag to the point of immobility are common enough.

K259864

Career
Reaction score
I know that a lot of the problems that the survival games have is because of a miscommunication between the plugins and Minecraft itself, but crashes and such seem to happen with a much greater frequency on the 48 player servers in comparison to the 24 ones. My question is, why even have the 48s in the first place? If they're going to crash constantly and maybe have one or two successful games every few hours, why bother?

Not that I'm telling you guys what to do, but it seems like a waste of resources to me.
How... About... We... Just... Fix... Them...
The developers are doing their best to get everything fixed that needs to be in MCSG. They are very busy and this might not be the first thing on their list. Question answered, thread locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci