• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

AboveUS

ImSooDawnn

Platinum
Reaction score
hello there first off very nice thread
Mɪɴᴇᴄʀᴀғᴛ IGN:JustMikky
Aʟᴛs:Xx_RedEyes_Xx Xx_PAH_xX avai cleannn
Aɢᴇ:14
Sᴋʏᴘᴇ (PM ɪғ ɴᴇᴇᴅᴇᴅ):justmikky.public
Wɪʟʟ ʏᴏᴜ ʙᴇ ᴀᴄᴛɪᴠᴇ? yes i will daily after school from 3- whenever
Pʀᴇᴠɪᴏᴜs ᴄʟᴀɴs:Saga,zT,andHRT
Wʜʏ Dᴏ Yᴏᴜ Wᴀɴᴛ Tᴏ Jᴏɪɴ Aʙᴏᴠᴇ:I want to join because im really good at pvp and i wanted to join a clan and i saw my friend's status about your amazing clan
Thank you for the compliments, You have been accepted as trial! Be active on ts please thanks.

Qurlao

Career
Reaction score
Aʙᴏᴠᴇ ᴠs Trilogies [5-0] Win
ShaiPR7 Como andas? bueno este clan Puso una Fake Win Diciendo que es dq Porque era 5v5 y entro un randy nomas el randy Despues tenia 0/0 de stast se muere solo no se que paso con el pero dice que porque entro el randy dicen que DQ Pero ni pruebas tienen si me haces el favor de decirles algo o remover la Fake Win.
Gracias!

Qurlao

Career
Reaction score
Kat How are you? Well this clan put a Fake Win said that it is dq Because it was 5v5 and in came a randy nomas the randy After had 0/0 of stast dies just not happened with but says that because he entered the randy say DQ But no evidence have if I do please say something or remove Fake Win.
Thank you!

Patrified

Career
Reaction score
A member of the clan "Trilogies" recently came to me concerning the win against them. They said that it was a fake win and that it should not have been a DQ because you had no evidence. Please either take it down or make a conversation with the leader of Trilogies, myself, and yourself to dispute the matter. Thanks!

ImSooDawnn

Platinum
Reaction score
A member of the clan "Trilogies" recently came to me concerning the win against them. They said that it was a fake win and that it should not have been a DQ because you had no evidence. Please either take it down or make a conversation with the leader of Trilogies, myself, and yourself to dispute the matter. Thanks!
Its not a fake win they disrespected us plus brought in randy we as well have evidence.

MeNoCare

Platinum
Reaction score
Its not a fake win they disrespected us plus brought in randy we as well have evidence.
disrespected has nothing to do with winning a cb, we can be the most disrespectful clan and beat you but we still beat you.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci