• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Abroad - AU Clan

Status
Not open for further replies.

MontyPvP

Spectator
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN : Monty/Heatle/Pub
First name: Monty
AU State: nsw
Skype name: barkeypvp
Total Wins / losses: Old stats like 449/1102 new stats 13/59 (rough estimate moving houses atm so cant check)
Your skills AND weaknesses (with sword, FnS, fishing rod, bow): sword (strength/skill) and bow and rod (weaknesses, still getting better tho)
In one sentence, explain why you want to join this clan: I want to help this clan out by not only being a helpful member to our numbers but being a good swordsman and I hope I can prove to the community that I'm a good pvper.
Describe yourself in three words. Active Committed Pvper
How you think you will improve the clan and vice versa: I think I will improve the clan because I have all the stuff i need for communication and I'm good at pvp.

Hawkerrr

Platinum
Reaction score
CB/SCRIM against Resistance? If you accept add hawkerpvp on Skype to discuss further.

hakt

Platinum
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN : JustBeny
First name: Ben
AU State: New Zealand, Auckland
Skype name: JustBenyYT
Total Wins / losses: Recent is 130/1k and than I played for like 2 days but 11/70
Your skills AND weaknesses (with sword, FnS, fishing rod, bow): I'm good with everything
In one sentence, explain why you want to join this clan: Looks all good and I wanna help you win some cbs
Describe yourself in three words. Active brave pvper
How you think you will improve the clan and vice versa:communication and Im I'm pretty good at pvp

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci