• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Abstract - EU

Status
Not open for further replies.

iWasDoritos

Survivor
Reaction score
ah ma io credevo che gli account fossero tutti e due suoi... Mi vuoi dire che anche MarkyssSurvives o MarkysSurvives non sono suoi? Lol
MarkysSurvives sono io, MarkyssSurvives è il secondo account di ManuPlaysMC

Giggity69Goo

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Dear Abstract EU,
It seems you have put up a fake win on your thread. Well that's a big no-no. This is not allowed and you guys will have to change that "Win" against ArrowShots to a loss. If you guys didn't know you were actually DQ'd from the battle. Soooo, you guys lost and not them. If you do not change this within the next 24 hours, I will edit it myself and your clan might go into further issues with the staff.

Sincerely,
Clan Staff

Markysss

Survivor
Reaction score
Dear Abstract EU,
It seems you have put up a fake win on your thread. Well that's a big no-no. This is not allowed and you guys will have to change that "Win" against ArrowShots to a loss. If you guys didn't know you were actually DQ'd from the battle. Soooo, you guys lost and not them. If you do not change this within the next 24 hours, I will edit it myself and your clan might go into further issues with the staff.

Sincerely,
Clan Staff
They gave the P.P 24 hours
After the P.P they didn't want to play
It is for this reason that i gave the dq

Last edited:

Giggity69Goo

Mockingjay
Reaction score
They gave the P.P 24 hours
After the P.P they didn't want to play
It is for this reason that i gave the dq
You can't just give them a DQ, you gotta come to Clan Staff regarding that. Will be editing that for you now unless you show me the evidence

Divining

Platinum
Reaction score
Due to this thread having no activity in the past 30 days, it's been promptly considered disbanded, therefore it's been MOVED to the "Disbanded Clans" section, and the discussion has been LOCKED. If you, at any time, want to have this thread re-opened, please PM me and I will take it from there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci