• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Achievement Get: MCSGv2 now releasing!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Howsie22

Career
Reaction score
We did have a lag spike that kicked people because our data-center was having some packet drops. We are thinking some of the "lag" symptoms are coming form NCP making the rubber-banning effects. We will have more patches soon.
yeah actually I am slightly worried about this lag as it is really affecting the au servers? Are they still hosted in Singapore

Hend

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Oh and , the servers when full don't kick the last person , they kick them random ._.

Otto

Diamond
Reaction score
I dont like it too much some features I really like (like achievements and sponsor ect.) but the points and records gone?! (/records) all servers down as well ("unexpected errors")

Loredo2014

Spectator
Reaction score
when i try to join it tells me, we are currently having some unexpected issues with our system please try again later.

Howsie22

Career
Reaction score
Update: Pushing out some quick patches and will be up shortly. Aka addressing some lag issues, donor kicking issues, NCP and stats having an issue of somehow missing EU.
awesome thanks :) btw do you have skype?

Billa

District 13
Reaction score
Mmm, just played an hour of MCSGv2.

Rubber-banding which you have already noticed.

It's practically whoever gets 1st hit wins, but AU players actually feel like they're playing on Australian servers now. And all the Singaporeans are getting more lag then they're use too. They're now feeling the rath of lag that we Australians get..

It also lags terribly as someone gets the last hit on you, everything freezes, then it says you died.

And I'm not sure if this is just me but my Minecraft lags as I head to pre game/deathmatch, it doesn't register until like 2 seconds to go.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci