• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Achievement Get! Treasure Hunt - Opened 100 chests in one game

SixZoSeven

Community Engagement Team Lead
Reaction score
When you're good, you just need some decent armor, secondaries, and a sword. No time for lots of chests :p
Yeah, normally I get a sword and just start killing dudes.

Essentially, I allow each and every tribute to waste their time going on these elaborate chest routes. Once they are done, I wait at corn for them. There, I kill them, granting me the gear from the entire route, without having to go through it all.

I like to think of them as servants, fetching me lavish gems and items. :D

Reaction score
Yeah, normally I get a sword and just start killing dudes.

Essentially, I allow each and every tribute to waste their time going on these elaborate chest routes. Once they are done, I wait at corn for them. There, I kill them, granting me the gear from the entire route, without having to go through it all.

I like to think of them as servants, fetching me lavish gems and items. :D
Unfortunately, I'm not as good as you (at least not consistently), so I prefer to actually run my route instead of sitting at corn :p

C0nsole

Diamond
Reaction score
Even though it was a 48 player game, that's still awesome! Since my stat reset, I haven't had an extraordinarily high numbers of chests in a game, but I believe I had 50 before the stat reset.

Anyway, it would be interesting to see if someone could get 100 chests in a 24 player game...

Blake

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Even though it was a 48 player game, that's still awesome! Since my stat reset, I haven't had an extraordinarily high numbers of chests in a game, but I believe I had 50 before the stat reset.

Anyway, it would be interesting to see if someone could get 100 chests in a 24 player game...
I got over 140 in a 24 man game ;-; y u no luv me?

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
39. I thought I was good. Brb spam opening chests.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci