• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Acquiesce [US Clan] [RECRUITING!]

FairyGamingHD

Survivor
Reaction score

IGN: LUCASPLAYZ
Wins / Games Played:138/1900
Skype name: lucasplayzmc9
Team-speak?:Yes my ts name is LUCASPLAYZ
Do You Have Donor:no
Past Clans (Please Don't Lie):#Shadows-Member,#Velocity-Owner,#Haunted-Member,#Prosperity-Member
Strengths (Be Detailed):sword,Bow, Fns, and rod also i can fight multiply people at a time
Weaknesses (Be Detailed):Cleaned up at 5- hearts if i get cleanup at 5+hearts I can win the fight
Why Do You Want To Join Acquiesce:My friends are Saber and I Sol on Skype I this will be good for recording Clan Battles and scrimmages And I think this clan is cool

Saber360

Tribute
Reaction score
IGN: LUCASPLAYZ
Wins / Games Played:138/1900
Skype name: lucasplayzmc9
Team-speak?:Yes my ts name is LUCASPLAYZ
Do You Have Donor:no
Past Clans (Please Don't Lie):#Shadows-Member,#Velocity-Owner,#Haunted-Member,#Prosperity-Member
Strengths (Be Detailed):sword,Bow, Fns, and rod also i can fight multiply people at a time
Weaknesses (Be Detailed):Cleaned up at 5- hearts if i get cleanup at 5+hearts I can win the fight
Why Do You Want To Join Acquiesce:My friends are Saber and I Sol on Skype I this will be good for recording Clan Battles and scrimmages And I think this clan is cool
Denied. Reason: Do not meet age requirements. Apply again when at 150 wins +

ItzSolo

Iron
Reaction score
Just so everyone that is thinking of applying and doesn't meet the requirements knows, your stats don't mean you will be 100% denied. If you still find yourself good at PvP (1v1, 2v2 etc.) Just be sure to mention it below, and give your Skype username. I for one have horrible stats, yet I am pretty decent at 1v1, so be sure to mention that, you will become a trail member until you 1v1 one of the owners, then, we will decide.

~Sol :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci