• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Acquiesce [US Clan] [RECRUITING!]

AmazingGamiacsMC

Survivor
Reaction score
IGN: AmazingGamiacs
Wins / Games Played: 122/1650
Skype name: [email protected]
TeamSpeak?: Yes
Do You Have Donor: Yes I have Iron and might be getting Platnium soon!
Past Clans (Please Don't Lie): Vitality, Inferous, Aquatic, Synergy
Strengths (Be Detailed): Swords (I can get Amazing combos), Fns (I can lite them UP!), Bow (I'm iffy here I'm pretty decent)
Weaknesses (Be Detailed): Fishing Rod (I'm not bad but not good. I'm decent dealing with the fact I was never taught)
Why Do You Want To Join Acquiesce: I want to join because I believe I might be able to help this clan out, as well as I was requested by my friend EliteCyphrix (Caleb) to join. We just recently left Synergy because we were treated unfairly and I wanted to join where my buddy joins :)

AcidicWaterzYt

Survivor
Reaction score
This clan sponsored and I recorded fire bubbles using it so you guys are getting your forum page blocked spoke to a mod.

SuperMCSam

Career
Reaction score
IGN: SuperMCSam
Wins / Games Played: 141/3500
Skype name: Paarthmc
TeamSpeak?: No, but I can install.
Do You Have Donor: I do not have any donator rank.
Past Clans (Please Don't Lie): I was a part of #Love, and then was in an AS clan which disbanded.
Strengths (Be Detailed): I am pretty good at sword pvp. I strafe, block-hit and I can jitter click. I am OK at bows. The reason being I live in India, and my connection is terrible. This means there is a 2 second delay in my bowshots. I am accurate with bows but horrible at close bow spamming. I am a FNS master. I have been practicing FNS in my survival server, with friends. I have learnt the 180, 360 and the AFK FNS trick. I also do FNS while charging my bows, which usually works.
Weaknesses (Be Detailed): I am not a ping player, and that is my main weakness. I cannot have a battle against extreme pingers. I manage to play pretty well this way. Another weakness is the fishing rod. I am pretty good at it, but cannot use it due to my connection. It doesn't go that far. I still use it but not so well.
Why Do You Want To Join Acquiesce: I play on Zincbox, a server Sol is admin on. I have him on skype. I was looking for clans to join. I found this. I want to play with other average players. It is not possible to live on MCSG now that there are clan wars every day. By being in a clan, I might learn more from my fellow members. I might also be able to teach some people some of my tricks. I feel that I can and also help the clan grow!

AcePvPHD

Spectator
Reaction score
IGN: AcePvPHD

Wins/ Games Played: 155/2100

Skype Name: urbantroll5412

Teamspeak: I have it but I don't really understand the mechanics nor can I join a server, so I will need someone to help me use it properly.

Do you have donor: No

Past Clans: Nope

Strengths: Bow and FnS. I can use both offensive and defensive FnS. I don't have that much skill in bow spamming but I can aim well and can predict a players movements when they run away.

Weaknesses: Bad Ping (200)
My sword and rod can be good or decent.

Why you want to join Acquiesce: This will be my first clan and I think that it will be a fun and interesting experience for me. I am able to put a lot of time into this clan and I also want to make friends with people in the mcsg community and this will be a good chance to.

GamingMooshroom

Spectator
Reaction score
IGN: After_Wiz
Wins / Games Played: 131/1251
Skype name:dqsnyder
TeamSpeak?:have it
Do You Have Donor:nope
Past Clans (Please Don't Lie): i forget xD
Strengths (Be Detailed): bow and sword and block hitting i can hit long bow shots and i can take out 3 teams
Weaknesses (Be Detailed): being fishing rod comboed and using my flint and steel
Why Do You Want To Join Acquiesce:
i have been in other clans (forgot the name) and i took a brake from clans and i wanted to get back into it

ChocDoesMCSG

Spectator
Reaction score
IGN: XxBADASSmidgetxX
Wins / Games Played: 48/1200 + 77/1000 (old account)
Skype name: maccoman2011/Mac
TeamSpeak?: yer
Do You Have Donor: nope! i crie evry tim
Past Clans (Please Don't Lie): loner 4 life ;)
Strengths (Be Detailed): BOWWW SPAMMMM!!! Roddddddd and fns i am all above arevage at.
Weaknesses (Be Detailed): clicking out of chests!!!! 3 teamsss. 2 teams are beatable
Why Do You Want To Join Acquiesce: I think i have the right amount of skills to enjoy pvp with some new people!!!! also seems like a friendly and awesome clan.
Hope im accepted xD
P.S: Its ChocDoesMCSG/Custom Texture Pack Maker and i will make the clans very own texturepack xD
I Also am one of Sol's (Nickfunster33) Texturepack creators

Last edited:

camvillan09

Survivor
Reaction score
IGN: camvillan09
Wins / Games Played: 91 / 1242
Skype name: You have it
TeamSpeak?: Yes
Do You Have Donor: Nope
Past Clans (Please Don't Lie): #Beware, Dynamic, Intensity, Royale ( might have missed some)
Strengths (Be Detailed): Team killing, Fns, Rod, Bow spam, Strafe, Block Hitting
Weaknesses (Be Detailed): Hackers, bad lag on my end
Why Do You Want To Join Acquiesce: Cuz my real dad is a janitor

2014-10-28_12.png
2014-10-30_21.png
2014-10-31_19.png

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci