• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

AcTiv EU #reborn

Status
Not open for further replies.

ItsBerga

Survivor
Reaction score

Jdennis

Platinum
Reaction score
we have spammed u 4 times and u never replied so pls dont cry
If they were spamming you before u spammed them they can DQ u if they want but i recommend playing the game instead of DQing , Its more fun to play and will give your clan a better rep of course if you want a good rep u would play and not DQ! You cant DQ them for no reason.

ItsBerga

Survivor
Reaction score
If they were spamming you before u spammed them they can DQ u if they want but i recommend playing the game instead of DQing , Its more fun to play and will give your clan a better rep of course if you want a good rep u would play and not DQ! You cant DQ them for no reason.
we spammed they 1st. and we wanna continue but ,when after the pp we have played 1 round and we have won it, they sad that they havent players and want to do another pp

Last edited:

Jdennis

Platinum
Reaction score
we spammed they 1st. and we wanna continue but ,when after the pp we have played 1 round and we have won it, that they havent players and want to do another pp
Just tell them they have to play it today or DQ , Its more fair dont be a cheap clan! I know these situations as im experienced with clans be nice and u cant DQ for it! Play on!

ItsBerga

Survivor
Reaction score
Just give them till the end of tonight , If they cant then u can call it a win.
We have put the win because they dont want to continue anymore cos they havent players.
and want to do another pp (when they have already use it)

Jdennis

Platinum
Reaction score
We have put the win because they dont want to continue anymore cos they havent players.
and want to do another pp (when they have already use it)
Well why be cheap and they asked u first so they should really dq u if anything , they asked u yesterday but u said no. So just play on unless u wanna get DQed?

ItsBerga

Survivor
Reaction score
Well why be cheap and they asked u first so they should really dq u if anything , they asked u yesterday but u said no. So just play on unless u wanna get DQed?
i dont wanna continue cos i'm not at pc and right now i cant contact my member.. so if they wanna post the win for they ok no problem but we have spammed they like 5 time's and when they spammed us was 1 hour after the pp

Jdennis

Platinum
Reaction score
i dont wanna continue cos i'm not at pc and right now i cant contact my member.. so if they wanna post the win for they ok no problem but we have spammed they like 5 time's and when they spammed us was 1 hour after the pp
Im not saying play it now im saying just play it later today if they dont play it and u ask then put up a win but atleast play fair and play today and dont DQ...

PowerOfGuri

Career
Reaction score
Im not saying play it now im saying just play it later today if they dont play it and u ask then put up a win but atleast play fair and play today and dont DQ...
Like, they spammed us 2 more times than us, but the postpone was requested by us.. The phrase "they don't wanna continue" it's completely false, because we wanted to continue, but we had to lunch at that time, and it was only 1 online, so we couldn't do of course.
But yeah, it is embarrassing "lose"a Clan by that reasons... It's more enjoyable play.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci