• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Active Clans Ready for Competition?

Pyr

Platinum
Reaction score
Hey guys and gals! I was just wondering if anyone needed a competition in Clan Battles! Well hop on KronosUS because we are plainly tired of clans clan battling us and disbanding! We have awaiting battles ready from all of yah! Just PM us and we will get it started. I want to help grow the clan community and bring it back together where it was hype and fun for all. From growing this clan community and rebanding old clans, old and new players will finally play this game for fun and competitive ways. We can do this guys. Lets go and aim for the impossible.
- Pyr

xRevenged

Tribute
Reaction score
Hey guys and gals! I was just wondering if anyone needed a competition in Clan Battles! Well hop on KronosUS because we are plainly tired of clans clan battling us and disbanding! We have awaiting battles ready from all of yah! Just PM us and we will get it started. I want to help grow the clan community and bring it back together where it was hype and fun for all. From growing this clan community and rebanding old clans, old and new players will finally play this game for fun and competitive ways. We can do this guys. Lets go and aim for the impossible.
- Pyr
Really Pyr xD

Imanol

Diamond
Reaction score
This could of honestly been a status update xd, but lookout for something in the next couple weeks ;)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci