• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Active Member!

jonnysurvives

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
*chuckles at the people who care about forum ranks so much and pats his diamond donor contentedly* Why do you want active member when you could be the sexiest blue on the planet for $50-75 (whatever it is now) USD for life?
IMO active member is way better. I have diamond donor in-game but I haven't asked for it on the forums because I hate how you can hardly see people's names with it.

Also, I disapprove of the like spam. ಠ_ಠ

AlgerWaterlow

Platinum
Reaction score
I was only like-spammed like once back in the day. Hard to imagine that the oddity of my brain maintains a 53% post-to-like ratio. Ah well, like spamming is okay sometimes in that you might have just brightened that person's rainy day and didn't even know it. The only spamming that gets my goat is spamming "first" without posting anything else meaningful behind it (which I have done every time I've ever said "first" to the best of my knowledge).

NuJaan

Diamond
Reaction score
TURN DOWN FOR WHAT?

EDIT: In all seriousness, congrats.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci