• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Actors needed for Survival Games Machinima! (No Whitelist)

Status
Not open for further replies.

juanhbk1

Experienced
Reaction score
Me and a couple friends are filming a machinima based around Survival Games/Fortune Island, a Survival Games map I have in progress.

We have finished filming everything but we still need an opening scene where everyone rushes to the cornucopia.

If you want to take part, please pick out a tribute skin from this site

http://www.skyrrow.blogspot.ca/p/hungergames-skins.html

Any skin except Katniss, Cato, MAle Trib from 4 and Male Trib from 3 are fine.

It would only take a few minutes of your time and we'd be very grateful.

If you derail the production in anyway you will be warned and then kicked if you keep at it.

HarborSeal

Platinum
Reaction score
I'll partake in this :) The skin I want is Male from District 1.

juanhbk1

Experienced
Reaction score
Wouldn't this be advertising? Not to be rude or anything.
What do you mean? I started this project on theses very forums, I would understand if I were just some random machinimator for coming in here and asking for help but I am a regular poster and am making this map for these very servers.

DarkenMoon97

Platinum
Reaction score
What do you mean? I started this project on theses very forums, I would understand if I were just some random machinimator for coming in here and asking for help but I am a regular poster and am making this map for these very servers.
I ment by posting the Server IP, not the video.

HarborSeal

Platinum
Reaction score
When will this happen?
And do I apply the skin right now?

Edith_B

Spectator
Reaction score
I'd also like to participate, assuming I'm not too late already. I'll take the Foxface skin, but I'm cool with anybody.

And like harborseal asked, when will this happen?

juanhbk1

Experienced
Reaction score
Well it was supposed to happen yesterday but I think I'll just setup an organized PM with everyone who wants to participate and a set time.

Nolam

Experienced
Reaction score
Feel free to email or PM the IP to participants, however posting your IP is both a security risk for you and technically against the rules for us and should henceforth been censored.

However this sounds like a fantastic idea! I look forward to seeing it finished. If you require any technical assistance, I'm an upcoming film student and would love to help on the post-production side.

-Nolam

lonnegan

Spectator
Reaction score
It might be a little late, but can I join? Ill be the male tribute of district 5

bart

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I want to join so you can just pm me the details :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member