• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Adam_I - Meet the Staff

Adam_I

Experienced
Reaction score
First name: Adam
IGN(s): Adam_I
Nickname(s): I have none that I know of o_o
Region: EU
-----

One Cool Fact: I have a non-identical twin brother
One Embarrassing Fact: I didn't learn to ride a bike until I was 11 :3
One Fact that makes you proud: I never get sick
One Fact no one would ever guess about you: I have a very small form of cerebral palsy (Basically I walk with a bit of a limp)
Most Common question you get asked: Why is your name red?
Favourite Animal: Hamster
Favourite Plant: @Tree_TheBigKind :p
Favourite Colour: Red
Favourite Food: Chocolate (I'm addicted :3)
Astrological Sign: Taurus
Personal Catchphrase: Meep :3
Heard about MCG by: Not entirely sure, but I believe it was just typing 'Minecraft survival games' into Google
Ever Bring someone to MCG: Yes, @electromeerkat
First friend in the community: @Callard first friend on the old tekkit server
MCG role-model: I don't really have one to be honest
Things that you've done/are proud of: Became an MCG Moderator, being in Red Forest, and I have helped make a map that got accepted on MCSG
Who would win in a fight, you or Chad?: I'd probably fall off a cliff before he did...
Call me maybe? Sorry, wrong number
Do you team in game: Only with friends, when I first started I teamed with a few random people :3
Have you been backstabbed: Yup ;-;
Ever Broken a bone: Nope, and I hope I never will :D
Would you rather be a fish or a bird?: Bird, because flying is way better than having gills
Personal Skills: Building is the only thing I consider myself good at, although I'm pretty decent at badminton :3
Computer operating system: Windows 8
Program I use to record: Fraps/Bandicam
Favourite movie: The Harry Potter movies :p
Favourite music genre/band/song/artist/composer: I like most music really, I don't have a favourite genre
Favourite game (other than Minecraft): Halo, GTA V and Black Ops (Zombies)
What does a fox say? Meep :3
Terrified of: I'm not particularly terrified of anything, but I don't like to watch horror movies
Personal website: I don't have one
Favourite website (Other than these forums): YouTube
Dream job: Games Designer
What job you currently are doing, or plan to do: I would like to go into either Games design or Web design
Favourite thing about the community: How nothing has stop this community from growing, and that it continues to grow
-----

When I am online: I am usually online on the forums most of my time during the school and occasionally afterwards as well. In-game I am online usually between 4pm to 10pm GMT. On weekends I am usually online most of the day
Previous moderating experience: Before becoming an MCG Moderator I have had no moderation experience
Been a member of staff since: September 22 2013
Servers most active on (MCSG, Creative, Survival, etc): Mostly MCSG, when survival also comes back up I will also be on there from time to time
Personal goal(s) as a staff member: My main goal is to make everyone's MCGamer experience to be as enjoyable as it can be in every area of the community.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci