• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Bring back as.mcgamer.net!

Would you like the AS MCSG servers back?

• Yes! I support this thread!

Votes: 27 75.0%
  • No... this is useless...

Votes: 6 16.7%
  • I don't care (makes me sad if you vote this) :'(

Votes: 3 8.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Skify

Platinum
Reaction score
Hey, as you may know, there are multiple threads about getting AS back in the past, however we (asia living people), want AS back still. After the AS shutdown, I tried AU, tried many other servers, it just kept pissing me off, couldn't get a successful recording, or anything, I deleted my channel because MCSG was the only thing (most) I recorded and I can't record with lag, delays, and all those lag related stuff (lol).
We (asia living people), would really appreciate it if someone get the AS servers back, this is like a 1% chance, but we're still trying!

#ReviveAsiaMCSG

Skill

Platinum
Reaction score
Good luck buddy!
Hope it comes back!

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
I know we do have a few AS players still around who would like to have their own network again, but unfortunately there doesn't seem to be enough support for an AS network to be brought back, I'm sorry :c

There were a few mentions of this back about a year ago but they were all shut down due to lack of support.

Skify

Platinum
Reaction score
I know we do have a few AS players still around who would like to have their own network again, but unfortunately there doesn't seem to be enough support for an AS network to be brought back, I'm sorry :c

There were a few mentions of this back about a year ago but they were all shut down due to lack of support.
What do you mean by support?
+ I just f***ing got pissed because of losing in a deathmatch 1v1 with better armor. Like fml.

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
What do you mean by support?
+ I just f***ing got pissed because of losing in a deathmatch 1v1 with better armor. Like fml.
There weren't enough AS players there to back it up. That's why the AS servers were originally shut down, because they didn't have enough players. As for your second point, having better gear does not automatically guarantee wins. You have to play smart, strategize, and be a solid PvP'er to continuously win games. It's not just about connection :)

YourAverageTiger

i control this entire operation
Reaction score
There weren't enough AS players there to back it up. That's why the AS servers were originally shut down, because they didn't have enough players. As for your second point, having better gear does not automatically guarantee wins. You have to play smart, strategize, and be a solid PvP'er to continuously win games. It's not just about connection :)
Story of my life

Skify

Platinum
Reaction score
I've searched for multiple pvp servers but it's either me can't read the language or it's not custom plugins... I always (most) win on 1v1, pvp matches on asian servers. (not bragging, just saying)

WhiteGalaxyDude

Spectator
Reaction score
You do realise it's almost been a year right Ceroria?There a lot of players since then
We could make a thread of how many as players out there

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci