• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Add stats to kit pvp

Do you want stats for kit pvp

• Yes that would be great

Votes: 19 79.2%
  • No stats plz

Votes: 5 20.8%

• Total voters

KorStonesword

Diamond
Reaction score
Yes plz! I find it really unsatisfying to get a kill when it doesn't track it in any way. One of the reasons I semi-liked roxbot (semi-liked because it is poorly moderated, with tons of hackers, plus they refuse to update to 1.7)

Nintendonuts

Diamond
Reaction score
I do not support a leaderboard system/stats in KitPvP, it makes it so that everyone will tryhard/boost, and you won't get the chance to fool around as much. That's why I love KitPvP, everytime I just want to have fun I come to KitPvP, I don't have to worry about how this will affect my stats.

Toe

District 13
Reaction score
Add stats to KitPvp
These would be topics in the stats
1. Kills
2. Deaths
. Or kdr
3. Bounty
4. Biggest streak
5. Time played

When killing someone.You should be able together points .
Another thing would be to add leader boards of KitPvp.
If we have stats we would be able to compare others and know what your skills have been when you would be pvping
I believe they are adding this with the addition of the new maps!

Bredinabox

Experienced
Reaction score
I think a K/D ratio would be great! However if they add a stats system, it would make people try too hard which really isnt the point of PvP. PvP is supposed to help everyone improve their fighting skills. If someone aaw that their stats were very low, chances are they would go all out try hard mode. If people try hard, that dosent give new players the chance to improve their skills. They would most likely rage quit after getting killed many times in a row by try hards. :)

KorStonesword

Diamond
Reaction score
I think a K/D ratio would be great! However if they add a stats system, it would make people try too hard which really isnt the point of PvP. PvP is supposed to help everyone improve their fighting skills. If someone aaw that their stats were very low, chances are they would go all out try hard mode. If people try hard, that dosent give new players the chance to improve their skills. They would most likely rage quit after getting killed many times in a row by try hards. :)
I agree with this, but I would like at least a way to keep track of my stats, such as a sidebar displaying kills, deaths, and current killstreak. If there are no ranking/leaderboards for it, it's less likely people will tryhard.

Nintendonuts

Diamond
Reaction score
Isn't it a bad thing for people to go tryhard? This will just encourage teams and make KitPvP less fun. Do you want people to rage quit?

ChallengerSRT

Experienced
Reaction score
(In game ) When I see newbies I ask do you get mad when you get killed 1000 times In a row. So I truce with him / her and I'll give the person a chance .
I'm friends it's lots of newbies .I tell them don't rage it's a game. -Huahwi Play to win

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci