• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Addiction

Dqrrell

Survivor
Reaction score
IGN Dqrrell
Age 15
Ping 50-100
Skype arturoskrillex123
Country Mexicou
Past Clans signature
Wins || Played 70 - 500+
Why Do You Want To Join inAddiction porque es un cual al que e visto como a crecido como a mejorado y que me gusta mucho como juegan y ps espero que me den una oportunidad​

ivancillo

Survivor
Reaction score
IGN Dqrrell
Age 15
Ping 50-100
Skype arturoskrillex123
Country Mexicou
Past Clans signature
Wins || Played 70 - 500+
Why Do You Want To Join inAddiction porque es un cual al que e visto como a crecido como a mejorado y que me gusta mucho como juegan y ps espero que me den una oportunidad
alta signature

ThirtyEight

Spectator
Reaction score
IGN: ThirtyEight
Ping: 10ms
Past Clans: I'm coming from Badlion, but I've been in the top Badlion clans such as Contagion, Oasis, Eternity, Mist, and Vatican.
Wins || Played: On all accounts: 250/1100
Why Do You Want To Join inAddiction: I'm coming from Badlion SG clans, and it's dying. I've been playing in clans competitively for about 1.5-2 years now. This seems like a great clan and I really would love to be apart of any MCSG clan. I'm great at communication, and was the #1 Badlion ranked SG player when that was a thing last year.

Thank you for reading, and I would love if you could give me a chance in this clan.

ToastMaster

Quantum
Reaction score
IGN: ThirtyEight
Ping: 10ms
Past Clans: I'm coming from Badlion, but I've been in the top Badlion clans such as Contagion, Oasis, Eternity, Mist, and Vatican.
Wins || Played: On all accounts: 250/1100
Why Do You Want To Join inAddiction: I'm coming from Badlion SG clans, and it's dying. I've been playing in clans competitively for about 1.5-2 years now. This seems like a great clan and I really would love to be apart of any MCSG clan. I'm great at communication, and was the #1 Badlion ranked SG player when that was a thing last year.

Thank you for reading, and I would love if you could give me a chance in this clan.
Sorry, but we are a spanish clan :'v​

Venom_

Spectator
Reaction score
IGN iR0bert_
Age 16
Ping 140-190
Skype el dino me tiene
Past Clans: muchos
Wins || Played no me acuerdo
Why Do You Want To Join in Addiction el dino me invito

_LevirMX_lTs

Spectator
Reaction score
IGN: _LevirMX_lTs
Ping: 50/100
Past Clans : La verdad es que no me acuerdo de sus nombres xd pero eh estado como en 10 minimo
Wins || Played : 85 /585
Why Do You Want To Join in Addiction : Pues quiero pasarla bien con ustedes xd

ggmanc0

Survivor
Reaction score
POST THE LOST VS FUTURITY DQ GG
ENCANTARSE ES BAN :D

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members