• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Adding A 20 second grace period

Status
Not open for further replies.

ben31245

Diamond
Reaction score
I say mcsg should add a 20 second grace period to the start of every mcsg game only because all the unlucky people who dont get swords off spawn die instantly and all of these people have been wating around in the lobby for 2 minutes waiting for a map to generate and getting instantly killed off spawn isnt fun at all fun so for all of those poeple that play a game and do get killd off spawn i say sorry , For me myself i dont spawn kill even though its fun and all yur doing it for is the points but i still dont kill people straight away i actually give poeple a chance to play other than getting killed off spawn.

L

Lululioness

No.
It ruins the whole point of the cornucopia.
Risk for good gear. This has been suggested MANY times and denied EVERY time.
Sorry, this won't be implemented. Just skip corn if you want a chance to play.

darkai202

Mockingjay
Reaction score
In le real hunger games...

"LET THE 74TH ANNUAL HUNGER GAMES BEGIN"

*Katniss goes towards corn*

*Grabs bag*

*Wierd girl from district 2 is about to throw knife*

Katniss: NO STOP, THERE'S A GRACE PERIOD. IT'S AGAINST THE RULES

This idea has been suggested before and been shot down, I'll leave the thread open in case anyone wants to discuss this. :p

Ninga

District 13
Reaction score
One thing mcsg will not do because this was supposed to be based around the books as much as possible, if there was a grace period:

Cato: Casually talking to district 7 boy for 20 seconds, then cuts off his head
Katniss: playing tug o war with Glimmer for the bow but not touching each other anyway else
Peeta: sitting on the ground eating some bread
Foxface: sprinting around people trying to p!ss em off.

etc.

Edit:

In le real hunger games...

"LET THE 74TH ANNUAL HUNGER GAMES BEGIN"

*Katniss goes towards corn*

*Grabs bag*

*Wierd girl from district 2 is about to throw knife*

Katniss: NO STOP, THERE'S A GRACE PERIOD. IT'S AGAINST THE RULES

This idea has been suggested before and been shot down, I'll leave the thread open in case anyone wants to discuss this. :p
ma gawd, I tabbed out for a second to watch a video and I noticed I forgot to send my message, you took ma joke D:

Tozzaa

Tribute
Reaction score
I'm very much against it. Firstly, if you go straight for one chest, take what you can and leave, chances are you probably won't get killed unless someone targets you. The people who get killed are usually those who go for one chest and then try to clean up the other chests.
Plus, there has to be a little risk for the good loot.

darkai202

Mockingjay
Reaction score
One thing mcsg will not do because this was supposed to be based around the books as much as possible, if there was a grace period:

Cato: Casually talking to district 7 boy for 20 seconds, then cuts off his head
Katniss: playing tug o war with Glimmer for the bow but not touching each other anyway else
Peeta: sitting on the ground eating some bread
Foxface: sprinting around people trying to p!ss em off.

etc.

Edit:

ma gawd, I tabbed out for a second to watch a video and I noticed I forgot to send my message, you took ma joke D:
GG ( :<

ben31245

Diamond
Reaction score
I'm very much against it. Firstly, if you go straight for one chest, take what you can and leave, chances are you probably won't get killed unless someone targets you. The people who get killed are usually those who go for one chest and then try to clean up the other chests.
Plus, there has to be a little risk for the good loot.

thats what i get only becuase i have so much points people target me only becuse they want those points and it happens like every game :'( i gave up last year from the same reason but i guess people still do that

Tozzaa

Tribute
Reaction score
thats what i get only becuase i have so much points people target me only becuse they want those points and it happens like every game :'( i gave up last year from the same reason but i guess people still do that

You get targeted with 1.5K points? o_O
I thought only people with 3-4K+ get targetted...
Oh well, just run harder! :p

Tozzaa

Tribute
Reaction score
i got targeted for having 66 points, 5 baccas "ORDER 66, THIS GUY HAS 66 POINTS GET HIMM!!!"

Haha that's classic :p I only target people with high bounties (I'm looking at you dorkyd... - sorry. ;)).

Kezzer

District 13
Reaction score
Well as it has been said many times already if you go for the corn chests you are taking the risk for better gear. A grace period will not be implemented and it would dramatically change the games as they are.

#Locked

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci