Quantcast
  1. We're currently closed but wanted to bring back the site for archive purposes only.

Adding a kills/deaths counter on the side bar

Discussion in 'Feature Suggestions' started by GibbyMC, Sep 28, 2014.

1. GibbyMC

GibbyMC Career

I would really enjoy being able to see how many kills and deaths I have on the battle grounds, also a counter for how many rounds you have won? Thoughts guys?

Fancypants6000 likes this.
  2. Fancypants6000

Fancypants6000 Survivor

Yes, this would be a great addition to battlegrounds. I believe it would make more people want to play as well, because of the competitiveness. Maybe add a /stats for battlegrounds? Hopefully it would not take up too much server space, and cause lag. But again, if possible that would be a great addition.

3. Miner9823

Miner9823
    Map-Maker

Yes, I think this could be an interesting feature to implement for Battlegrounds, of course we can focus on the Leaderboards, however under the current rankings there could be a small section saying what your kills are and what your rank is against all the other players currently in the server. :)

GibbyMC and Fancypants6000 like this.
  4. epicoplayz

epicoplayz Spectator

I think this would be great.

5. Burningcupcakes

Burningcupcakes
    Platinum

I know this is a necro post but this actually sounds like a really good idea. Maybe if it gets enough support the devs could look into it.