• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Addition of announcing titles like "most kills", "most points", etc. at the end of each round.

Status
Not open for further replies.

KittyToothpaste

Spectator
Reaction score
Adding a bit more statistics into Minecraft Survival Games would surely be interesting in my opinion. Therefore i am suggesting some sort of list, that goes with the announcement of the winner at the end of each round, that could be something like:

THIS ROUND
Winner: Thisregularguy
Most kills: Thatdonatorguy with 7 kills
Most points: Theotherregularguy with 256 points
Most damage dealt: Thisregularguyagain with 34 hearts of damage
Furthest travel: Themoderatorguy with2,6 kilometer (I propose kilometer on EU and miles on US servers)
Etc.
(Ofc. not too many lines, since that would be somewhat spammy)

More ideas by others:
Took the most damage
Most chests found/looted
Most accurate (sword/bow or just bow)

Not only would this show some more interesting facts about the round that just happened, it would also allow more than one player to be "victorious" (while being the winner obviously still being the most awesome).

I am unsure on how to describe this further, but i think you already get the idea. What do you think? Would you like something like this added into the game if possible?
Great idea! That would be so cool!
I'd probably get furthest distance traveled a lot because I RUN.

kpwn243

Administrator
Reaction score
Great idea just need to get the points system working first XD

Goldentank

Tribute
Reaction score
Nice suggestion! :Thumbsup:
Maybe have a command to view round details?
Or (This is more troublesome I assume) Signs are the lobby on a billboard.
But the addition of these titles would lower the number of sore losers and give players the sense of achivment.

NinjaShrimp

Experienced
Reaction score
I like the idea also! Maybe give it a command like /lastround that you can use in the lobby after the game has finished to give people something to do while waiting for next round.

The use of colour and your presentation of post I like more tho :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci