• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Addition of announcing titles like "most kills", "most points", etc. at the end of each round.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ber Ric

Spectator
Reaction score
Its a good idea, but what about also personal stats ?...
I would be happy to be able to know how much damage I've personaly dealt, living time, etc etc...

Goldentank

Tribute
Reaction score
I cant honestly say, that majority of the community will absolutely LOVE this.

Maybe add a "Players who left ingame" aswell. to see who the chickens are :p
Because servers crash, People crash and other technical issues.

Krasso

Survivor
Reaction score
Great idea just need to get the points system working first XD
So is this something that you'll actually work on? It would be awesome to know, if this suggestion is actually gonna go through (before/after beta?). ;)

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
Its a good idea, but what about also personal stats ?...
I would be happy to be able to know how much damage I've personaly dealt, living time, etc etc...
You can do /records in game to check your personal stats. It doesn't have everything yet, but I'm sure they could easily add your other leaderboard stats to the list.

Mesohungry

Spectator
Reaction score
This would be an awesome addition to the games. Maybe instead of the most points, it would be the most points earned? I would love this to be implemented.

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
This would be an awesome addition to the games. Maybe instead of the most points, it would be the most points earned? I would love this to be implemented.
It already says the most points earned, that's the points per round record. You can see it in/records and in the leaderboards.

bart

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
theres ways to track everything ^.^ it just takes coding
Don't think that needs that much coding because there already are special spectator ''things'' so that shouldn't be a problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci