• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

ADIOS CS:GO IS DOMINANT TO MINECRAFT!!!!!

FriscoBridgeMC

Experienced
Reaction score
Hi duders i'm FriscoBridge I figure I will get hate for this because of the title but I havenmt played a full game really on minecraft for about a month so I guess you can I quit so here are the people that made this community for me.

00gman, kingsteelKRS, JJ, and spikeiceland1 You where one of my first online friends and I thank you for that

Hube2010 You showed me a great time on mcsg I remember we would always rage at each other say we where never talking again and talk the next day.

patrickfalcon , @pigyslayer , and @Shealeeaan You guys where the most awesomenest peeps to ever walk the mcsg and so funny to!

patrickfalcon You showed me clans which i got addicted to but more importantly you showed me Chrome which was the funnest and coolest c;lan also my first I was ever in but they knew how to have a blast.

Alpha Denster91 You guys made a clan that stayed for a long time and gave me the a really fun experience

LeTsGo_84_ You hate me but before you hated me we where really good friends I remember we completely trashed viscore then left then the next day you where like i'm going back to Viscore.

Speedsoul1122 AW6464 and the other guys in Viscpore another really fun clan that I trashed out realtionship my bad my bad .

CaliHusky CookieCat you two are my best friends in real life but also phenominal friends online.

JulzBerry mikeydrox ToastySoldier_ YOU GUYS WHERE THE COOLEST YOU GUYS HAD THE BEST FRIENDSHIP GOING ON EVER AND YOU LET ME INTO IT SADLY I COULDN'T STAY IN IT BECAUSE YOUR MINECRAFT PEOPLES AND NOT CSGO PEOPLES.And your packs are really cool toaster bud bud.

Captain | Lqzer and Giggity69Goo You made my favorite clan and any version that Hoho made didnt compare to Ascendancy it was the funnest and most enjoyable clan I was ever in. Also you can biuld the most killer maos giggity buddy.

HohoHD We are cool people because we joined Ascendancy at the same exact time.

Fire_Bubbles You where my best online friend then my worst enemy then my best friend so on for a long time.

TheMcWabbit your one swaggy Wabbit

Swagg_killah your cool to play csgo with and one of my best csgo friends.

Blazerboy | Noah

District 13
Reaction score
well, they're probably a lot closer than you think. minecraft is more dominated by younger kids, but cs:go is heavy with foreign players and young adults, not too mention streamers and whatnot

TomahawkGoesChop

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I want to quit mc for cs: go aswell, but my clan is the only thing still keeping me at minecraft

Scott

District 13
Reaction score
Minecraft isn't being dominated by CS:GO. 3,478 people have joined MCGamer alone in the last 24 hours, and 3,053,573 have logged on at some time or another.

Anyways, good luck in your future! :)

NuJaan

Diamond
Reaction score
Minecraft isn't being dominated by CS:GO. 3,478 people have joined MCGamer alone in the last 24 hours, and 3,053,573 have logged on at some time or another.

Anyways, good luck in your future! :)
There is currently 231, 228 people in game on CS:GO. :p

Not agreeing with him but, thought I should just bring up that point.

Scott

District 13
Reaction score
There is currently 231, 228 people in game on CS:GO. :p

Not agreeing with him but, thought I should just bring up that point.
I got that, but I am just saying who is on MCGamer. Minecraft as a whole probably have 500,000+ on right now.

NuJaan

Diamond
Reaction score
I got that, but I am just saying who is on MCGamer. Minecraft as a whole probably have 500,000+ on right now.
I know, I know. I'm agreeing with you, I just wanted to bring that point up because I literally just saw it before I saw this thread.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci