• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Adios :P

Reaction score
Alright, so before any flame goes up, this is going to be goodbye for good, and I'm making this thread so you all don't question where my rank went. I was demoted today for calling two people some mean stuff in my anger, and they reported me. The stuff I said wasn't profane/derogatory but it wasn't ok, like I said some extremely mean stuff that I regret. The only/1 goal I had as a staff member was to not get demoted, and I failed it. Guys please don't flood this with "we will miss you"(if it even happens, since I was demoted, I'm probably going to be shunned, and looked down upon and stuff.) I'm making this thread so you guys aren't lost as to why I don't have mod anymore, and I'm actually not too upset about it, as too I wasn't a very good staff member, and I was drifting away from MC Gamer, and beginning to focus on school and hanging out with my friends.

Few people that made my time here awesome :)
Nephilim (Have fun being a sr.mom ;) )
Keno (Even if you did get me demoted, your still a great friend of mine :) )
Chelsea19 (Same goes for you, your still really nice :) )
ViolentKitten( my bro, your hella chill, have a great life )
TheLastGapple (IRL BUDS!!!)
Danny // Applez87 (Thanks for the advice and free graphics)
Miner9823 (Become a mod and make everyone proud!)
YourAverageTiger (Waiting buddies! :D)
AGFire2013 (LOL Swimming is still better)
Mooclan (Have fun with katie m8 XD)
CrispDesire (Your really cool, have a good life!)
Sedrazo (I can out diss you any day m8)
Nirmit|NirmitPlays (Philip my a-- xD)
Anyways guys, just a few other words to all the trolls on MCSG. Please. Don't troll the staff, they have enough crap going on, and it's a ton of work, and just be nice to them. And they are all great people, don't listen to any of the BS rumors about the Sr.Staff being cocky/demotion hungry, cause they are not. Anyways, that's it for me, and adios :)

Last edited by a moderator:

Dexcom

Experienced
Reaction score
Alright, so before any flame goes up, this is going to be goodbye for good, and I'm making this thread so you all don't question where my rank went. I was demoted today for calling Keno, and Chelsea some mean stuff in my anger, and they reported me. The stuff I said wasn't profane/derogatory but it wasn't ok, like I said some extremely mean stuff that I regret. The only/1 goal I had as a staff member was to not get demoted, and I failed it. Guys please don't flood this with "we will miss you"(if it even happens, since I was demoted, I'm probably going to be shunned, and looked down upon and stuff.) I'm making this thread so you guys aren't lost as to why I don't have mod anymore, and I'm actually not too upset about it, as too I wasn't a very good staff member, and I was drifting away from MC Gamer, and beginning to focus on school and hanging out with my friends. Also, don't blame keno and chelsea. If any of you were in their shoes, you'd probably report me as well.

Few people that made my time here awesome :)
Nephilim
ViolentKitten
TheLastGapple
Danny // Applez87
Miner9823
YourAverageTiger
AGFire2013
Mooclan
CrispDesire
Sedrazo
Nirmit|NirmitPlays
Anyways guys, just a few other words to all the trolls on MCSG. Please. Don't troll the staff, they have enough crap going on, and it's a ton of work, and just be nice to them. And they are all great people, don't listen to any of the BS rumors about the Sr.Staff being cocky/demotion hungry, cause they are not. Anyways, that's it for me, and adios :)
;-;

smashmaster

Platinum
Reaction score
Bro, we all make mistakes and trust me some are very hard to forget...my number 1 mistake was getting caught shoplifting, at first it was I was sorry I got caught but then I realized I was sorry I did it and very greatful charges wernt pressed. What im trying to say is people arn't going to look down on you for such a small mistake. Trust me I still struggle with this :). Im sure your were an amazing mod and I wish you luck with the rest of your life!

DarkraiM8

Career
Reaction score
WTF you were my favorite mod. wtf helped me with my ban etc. you were actually good too

Dzbs

Iron
Reaction score
Cya dude...we shall hang out sometime.

Danny

Platinum
Reaction score
Cya Ima. It's extremely sad to see you leave.

You were a good friend. Sorry that you got demoted ;-;

Imanol

Diamond
Reaction score
Bye, never really knew you. But good luck ^_^

Zinc // Akash754

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Whaa-

I remember when gapple added me to a mod chat with you penguini and him and we played a couple of games. You are such a nice guy and I was so happy when you were promoted. Now I can't even imagine what you are going through friend.

Goodbye buddy :(

Tuatara

District 13
Reaction score
We all make mistakes, and we shall learn from them.
Your a nice guy, we all know that, we all make mistakes. We aren't perfect. We aren't all the same. We are all unique in our own way.
I liked you, and I shall keep liking you. I'll still have you on Skype :)
Goodluck bro.

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Awh no, I truly hope it wasn't the guys we were dealing with earlier. I'm really sorry this had to happen, I myself found it hard to contain my anger towards certain trolls and have spent a lot of time in staff channels ranting to friends about some of them. Sorry it had to end this way :c

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci