• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Staff Adragonfire9/Blame/Alex Two Year Anniversary as an MCGamer Staff Member

Alex

Senior Moderator | Recruitment Team
Reaction score
Dear the MCGamer community,

Thank you so much for a fantastic two years as staff on this network. This place is my home. We have had our hardships and we have had our successes. Day after day, we grow stronger. A huge thanks to the MCGamer staff, Sr. Staff, and Administration. I cannot begin to express how happy I am to have come to this point. Two years only seems like 6 months. I guess time passes quickly when you spend it with so many people you care about. Two years ago, today was when I was assigned the rank of moderator. I have come very far from then, but still feel like it was yesterday when my waiting rank got taken away and replaced with moderator. In October of this year, I was given the opportunity to become a member of the Sr. Staff on the MCGamer network. This was an opportunity I could not turn down. Being staff on this network allowed me to discover one of my favorite things in my whole life, helping others. Specifically, this network was what got me interested in helping Special Ed students at my school. That is a favor in which I will never be able to repay. This year I decided to be a coach for my school's Special Olympic's team. It has since then became my favorite thing. A question you may be pondering is: "Wow, can this network actually change lives?". Indeed, it can and it changed mine. Throughout this journey so far, I have met a countless number of individuals who inspire me. Thank you so much for a great two years! I am going to list some names of people throughout my time so far on the MCGamer network. (Sorry if I miss your name, I will be adding names throughout this week)

Dave Thank you so much, big brother, for believing in me and guiding me when I first got staff on MCGamer.

Col_StaR Thank you so much for always being there to talk and for giving me advice and helping me move past rough situations. Helping me was not something you had to do, but something you did out of the goodness of your heart.

ChadTheDJ Thank you so much for keeping the well-being of this network and for being such a great friend. It was an honor to meet you at minecon and and honor to work with you.

CAmadeusA Thank you for being there when I needed someone to talk to! You have been here since the beginning and we have so many great memories!

AlpakaWhacker Thank you so much for being so honest, helpful, and tolerant. I didn't know you as well when you were a moderator, but in the last few months we have became much closer.

Bicentennial_Man Thank you for supporting me before and after I became a moderator on the MCGamer network. It was so great working with you and I hope to see you around more!

Aeruner Thank you so much Padawon, you were one of the first staff members I met. You were always there to support anyone who needed help.

Razzledgirl Thank you so much Sam, for always being there to talk and for all always being so uplifting, nice, and strong willed. I can talk to you for hours on end and we get off topic easily. Mau5ville! BoNe2 :p

Ava Thank you for all you have done for our network and for being a fantastic friend! It was great meeting you at minecon! Thanks for always being there for me! We are going to Starbucks ASAP. c:

Rusty Thanks for keeping up our servers, representing Au, and being a nice and tolerant friend!

DV_Raiton Thanks for being such a good friend and always there to help!

subv3rsion Thank you for being such a long and great friend! It was great seeing you at minecon! Your a potato.

kpwn243 Thank you for being so nice and for keeping our network stable!

dv90 Thank you for the upkeep of our network and for being so responsible!

KellieBreanne Thank you so much Kellie for always being there to talk and being here to support me since the beginning.

Bowser52000 Thank you so much for being so helpful, since working with you at MCTF2.

SumBoDeee Twin brother <3

Vanicle Thank you so much for all of your hard work, honesty, support, and for being a great friend.

KitMencha Thank you for helping our network for being a great friend.

Chandelle Thank you for being such a great friend and always being so nice and supportive.

MK_ Thank you for being such a great and supportive friend and for all your hard work!

Eden | Radiant Thank you for being so supportive and playing CS:GO with me. Congratulations on your two years on the forums!

Jodimo Thank you for being so supportive and an amazing friend and for all your hard work. Trial group c:!

Kyle Thank you for all your hard work and for being a great friend. Also thanks for answering all of my questions!

Nephilim Thank you for answering all of my questions, being a good friend, and for your outstanding work on the Eu network.

mfungamer Thank you for all of your outstanding work on the Eu network, being a good friend, and for your bilingual skills.

Jimmer Thank you for all of your dedication and support to our network and for being a great friend!

duckluv321 Thank you for being amazing, a good friend, and for all of your hard work on our network. Wisco :3!

Shelby Thank you for your fantastic work, being a good friend, and advice you have given me!

BoNe2 Thank you so much for all your hard work and support. Thank you for being such a great friend and always being there to talk to me when I need it. Mau5ville! :D

Kailey Thank your for being such a great friend and for always being so supportive! I will always be here to help you, just like you have for me!

Writer Thank you for being so uplifting and nice! Thank you for being such a great and supportive friend!

Antster360 Thank you for being so easy to talk to, a great friend, and for your support!

TotalDramaTony Thanks for being so funny and such a great and supportive friend!

Listing names now

Ceroria

Creepy_Crawler

GetRidaHim

Axanite

Scott

diamondchloe

Purewelshboy1

ThatOneTomahawk

Blamph

Sedrazo

Jstame

MCCMorpheus

MineGal007

JustAHotDog

VeeZa

VikkiAnn

zeejayy

*Adding more names to the list this week*

Last edited:

Sebastian

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Congratulations Alex! You have been here for a long time, that's really impressive :)

Stephanie

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Awe Alex, you are growing up *cries* Congrats on 2 years!!

K

KiDD

Congratulations on 2 years dude! That is indeed quite a long time...o_O

MoLoToV

Platinum
Reaction score
Congratulations on 2 years! That's amazing! On a side note : Why did I get 3 Alerts about this thread? :s

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci