• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Adrenaline - AU Clan

I

isaaac

IGN: isaacdood / isaacle
Real name/nick name: Isaac
Wins/total games played: 220/1083 (roughly)
Skype name: Will privately message to owner
Do you have TS: Yes
Previous Clan Experience: I have been in a lot of clans. I know routes on most maps and know how to play in battles.

hxq

Quantum
Reaction score
- IGN: hxq.
- Real Name/Nickname: Schnitzel_Pounder.
- Wins/Total Games Played: v1: [500 / 4,000] v2: [700 / 4,000].
- Skype Name: You have me ;)
- Do you have TS: Sure do.
- Previous Clan Experience: Former Owner of #Silence [2013], Cosmos [2012].

Callum

Platinum
Reaction score
IGN: isaacdood / isaacle
Real name/nick name: Isaac
Wins/total games played: 220/1083 (roughly)
Skype name: Will privately message to owner
Do you have TS: Yes
Previous Clan Experience: I have been in a lot of clans. I know routes on most maps and know how to play in battles.
- IGN: hxq.
- Real Name/Nickname: Schnitzel_Pounder.
- Wins/Total Games Played: v1: [500 / 4,000] v2: [700 / 4,000].
- Skype Name: You have me ;)
- Do you have TS: Sure do.
- Previous Clan Experience: Former Owner of #Silence [2013], Cosmos [2012].
You have both been accepted for Trial. Come onto the teamspeak to get to know the members and recieve your trial.

I

isaaac

You have both been accepted for Trial. Come onto the teamspeak to get to know the members and recieve your trial.
Im on holidays rn back on the 5th of April, ill be active as much as possible! :)

YouUseTrigonometry

Spectator
Reaction score
Im on holidays rn back on the 5th of April, ill be active as much as possible! :)
You're on holidays but still spend time on the forums replying to posts and creating flame... Jesus some people on this game took it a little too far.

I

isaaac

You're on holidays but still spend time on the forums replying to posts and creating flame... Jesus some people on this game took it a little too far.
Well actually i've already surfed twice today and am resting in bed for my late arvo sesh. You think your real tough behind an alt dont ya mate. Pls don't interfere anymore bro...

L

hi im ronan
Reaction score
you got the meme wrong, it's pythagoras... lol
Well actually i've already surfed twice today and am resting in bed for my late arvo sesh. You think your real tough behind an alt dont ya mate. Pls don't interfere anymore bro...
yeah u probably got washing machined everytime u put a foot on the board... btw don't you dare touch my man

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci