• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Adrenaline - AU Clan

I

isaaac

you got the meme wrong, it's pythagoras... lol
yeah u probably got washing machined everytime u put a foot on the board... btw don't you dare touch my man
We (competant) surfers tend to use the words drilled, pumped or smashed when we fall off. Only kooks use washing machined. The correct way to use it is if the wind is onshore and theres a big swell, you would say, "Its a washing machine out there". If you don't believe im a competant surfer, I can send you some photos of me competing and free surfing.

edit: If you don't what a kook is, its a crap surfer/someone who cant surf very well. Your probably a kook tbh xD

Last edited by a moderator:

L

hi im ronan
Reaction score
We (competant) surfers tend to use the words drilled, pumped or smashed when we fall off. Only kooks use washing machined. The correct way to use it is if the wind is onshore and theres a big swell, you would say, "Its a washing machine out there". If you don't believe im a competant surfer, I can send you some photos of me competing and free surfing.

edit: If you don't what a kook is, its a crap surfer/someone who cant surf very well. Your probably a kook tbh xD
that moment when you spell competent wrong l0l0l0l0l0l0l0l

TileahAtTafe

Spectator
Reaction score

Nice forking paragraph m6+4+2-6+2..

That moment when you still have no eyebrows.
LOL YOU HAVE SUCH LITTLE SELF CONFIDENCE THAT OUTTA NOWHERE YOU HAVE TO ABUSE SOMEONE ELSE.. ahah xdd babeee cutiee

greeeen > purple anyday ma boyy

^^
when you just want to have friends..

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci