• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Adrenaline - AU Clan

Abortives

Survivor
Reaction score
Nice forking paragraph m6+4+2-6+2..

LOL YOU HAVE SUCH LITTLE SELF CONFIDENCE THAT OUTTA NOWHERE YOU HAVE TO ABUSE SOMEONE ELSE.. ahah xdd babeee cutiee

greeeen > purple anyday ma boyy

^^
when you just want to have friends..
Actually no, i dont think you understand how he has made fun of my friends and puut them down. What do you know you joined the forums yesterday you idiotic child you are worthless to MCSG please leave

KR0N0SAU

Experienced
Reaction score
Actually no, i dont think you understand how he has made fun of my friends and puut them down. What do you know you joined the forums yesterday you idiotic child you are worthless to MCSG please leave
In the end we are all worthless to mcsg. Then mcsg is worthless to living. So therefore your hatred statement has been debunked = you got xrayed for all your diamonds gg

Abortives

Survivor
Reaction score
In the end we are all worthless to mcsg. Then mcsg is worthless to living. So therefore your hatred statement has been debunked = you got xrayed for all your diamonds gg
Was never really a "hatred" statement
Not sure what this means but k
you got xrayed for all your diamonds gg

TileahAtTafe

Spectator
Reaction score
ahaha.. 'idiotic child' made me laugh a little... but you must be the 'besstest' of friends if you stick up for them and insult others for them hehe (totally legitimate sentence <-).. plus considering you only joinned on the 16th march this year.. and was telling me to fork off for joinning yesterday.. basically makes you a hypocrite. lol gg rkt i too g00d at gaem.

yay flame!!
yaa welcome budddy.. :)

Abortives

Survivor
Reaction score
ahaha.. 'idiotic child' made me laugh a little... but you must be the 'besstest' of friends if you stick up for them and insult others for them hehe (totally legitimate sentence <-).. plus considering you only joinned on the 16th march this year.. and was telling me to fork off for joinning yesterday.. basically makes you a hypocrite. lol gg rkt i too g00d at gaem.

yaa welcome budddy.. :)
Lost access to my 2013 forum account xd :D

killer201101

Diamond
Reaction score
- IGN: killer201101|WeabooWithNBN
- Real Name/Nickname: Name: Senpai Nickname: Cooper
- Wins/Total Games Played: like 25 without legacy stats
- Skype Name:cooper_Wilson99
- Do you have TS: yassss
- Previous Clan Experience: Apex, Blaze, Hydra, Envy

Members online