• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Adversity I US Elite Clan [Recruiting!]

Status
Not open for further replies.

vScenes

Spectator
Reaction score
Name: caleb santos (this is an old forum account)
IGN:TheSuperScenes
Age (12+): 13
Wins: 257 about
Games Played: 1040 1/4.07 ratio
Donor (Some Exceptions): regular, might get donor soon
Skype ID (Message Leader if you do not want it shared publicly): thesuperscenes, you have me on skype
Teamspeak [Y/N]: Y
Why do you want to join Adversity:
I would like to join because i think i can help the team, and i like the mentality of this group, i believe i can get along with this team well, especially because i am great friends with supersourx, hopefully you guys accept me and thank you!

AdversityUS

Survivor
Reaction score
Name: caleb santos (this is an old forum account)
IGN:TheSuperScenes
Wins: 257 about
Games Played: 1040 1/4.07 ratio
Donor (Some Exceptions): regular, might get donor soon
Skype ID (Message Leader if you do not want it shared publicly): thesuperscenes, you have me on skype
Why do you want to join Adversity:
I would like to join because i think i can help the team, and i like the mentality of this group, i believe i can get along with this team well, especially because i am great friends with supersourx, hopefully you guys accept me and thank you!
Accepted rank Member.

HostileClan

Spectator
Reaction score
On behalf of Hostile we challenge you to a 4v4 scrimmage. If you choose to accept, add my skype camerongonzo1345 for more details.

CaffeinatedApple

Platinum
Reaction score
Name: Christopher
IGN: CaffeinatedApple
Wins: 25
Games Played: 114
Donor (Some Exceptions): gonna get diamond on July 28
Skype ID (Message Leader if you do not want it shared publicly): christopher.heredia5
Why do you want to join Adversity: Because I believe that I can help the clan out and I feel I can help get more wins for our clan, and keep the clan running and make them have a good time and i am great friends with supersourx, and I hope you guys will accept me thank you!

Last edited:

AdversityUS

Survivor
Reaction score
On behalf of Hostile we challenge you to a 4v4 scrimmage. If you choose to accept, add my skype camerongonzo1345 for more details.
I added u if u ever want to do it again

Gimme Cheerleader! - xXCarterHDXx
yes
Name: Christopher
IGN: CaffeinatedApple
Wins: 25
Games Played: 114
Donor (Some Exceptions): gonna get diamond on July 28
Skype ID (Message Leader if you do not want it shared publicly): christopher.heredia5
Why do you want to join Adversity: Because I believe that I can help the clan out and I feel I can help get more get more wins for our clan, and keep the clan running and make them have a good time and i am great friends with supersourx, and I hope you guys will accept me thank you!
Trial

BearXViet

Survivor
Reaction score
Name:Nam Tran
IGN:BearXViet
Age (12+):yes
Wins:253/900
Games Played:900
Donor (Some Exceptions):No sorry ;( but i will get donor soon
Skype ID (Message Leader if you do not want it shared publicly):Nam12363 is my skype name
Teamspeak [Y/N]:yes
Why do you want to join Adversity:BEcause i think this will be a great imporval of my communication and a better clan to be in.Plus i hope i can improve in this clan because i have done a bit disapointing in my last clan. Thank you :)

AdversityUS

Survivor
Reaction score
Name:Nam Tran
IGN:BearXViet
Age (12+):yes
Wins:253/900
Games Played:900
Donor (Some Exceptions):No sorry ;( but i will get donor soon
Skype ID (Message Leader if you do not want it shared publicly):Nam12363 is my skype name
Teamspeak [Y/N]:yes
Why do you want to join Adversity:BEcause i think this will be a great imporval of my communication and a better clan to be in.Plus i hope i can improve in this clan because i have done a bit disapointing in my last clan. Thank you :)
Trial.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci