• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

SURVIVAL GAMES Aerilon Valley

Would you like to see this map on MCSG?

• Yes

Votes: 18 72.0%
  • No

Votes: 7 28.0%

• Total voters

Battl3Eye

Spectator
Reaction score

Welcome to Aerilon Valley

Build/Terraformed entirely by Battl3Eye

G
ame type: Minecraft Survival Games

MAP AND DEATHMATCH SCHEMATIC:
http://www.mediafire.com/download/ib2umnulbwc4s7m/SGMap.schematic
http://www.mediafire.com/download/07h3xt9qpf7i0e8/DMArena.schematic

This map was created with the mindset of creating something, small, detailed, fun, and short. Personally, I hated games that took up to 30 minutes, because a player was hiding in the corners of the map. So I decided to make a map, that was following a style similar to Viva Coda, but making it smaller, for a short, fun match (Almost like Breeze Island). Lots of detail is added to the builds to give that Nordic/Fantasy style to it. Custom trees and sexy terrain was also made.

The build contains two spawns; 12/12 both containing 6 chest each. Exactly 109 chest have been added to the map.

The map size is 200x200 - Which I think is an appropriate size for a quick match.

Cords of Corn:
1) x-43 y-17 z- (-144)
2) x- 51 y-17 z- 137
(Deathmatch has separate Schematic)

Not renders:

I, Noah Sinishtaj (Battl3Eye) agree and accept that by submitting this map to the MCGamer Network for consideration it may be altered by the staff of MCGamer at any time in order to make gameplay changes. Also, by accepting this you understand that any violation of the map guidelines such as, but not limited to OP items being placed, may result in the immediate removal of your map and or any associated given ranks (VIP) from our servers. The MCGamer staff have full rights to decide whether or not the map in question is applied to or remains on the server network and the status of the map is subject to change at any time.

MysticHD

Tribute
Reaction score
Very unique with the corns, but there is very little call out points.

meblubs23

Platinum
Reaction score
Are those houses copied and pasted? Anyway this map looks awesome so i voted yes!

Battl3Eye

Spectator
Reaction score
Cool map :) I want it on MCSG
Awesome, glad to have your feedback, i'm going to work on the map a bit more today, and release a world download instead of a Schematic, so if you'd like to see it, you'll be able too.

surgetheurge

Spectator
Reaction score
wanted to see the map for myself, however the download files are duds, aka empty.

Battl3Eye

Spectator
Reaction score
Sorry guys, Im closing this project, i'm not satisfied with the job I done.

Don't think it will work well for MCSG, therefore im switching to a new project (Done in a week or so) that will be 200x better! Thanks for all the support :)

heyyoitsjayo

Platinum
Reaction score
Sorry guys, Im closing this project, i'm not satisfied with the job I done.

Don't think it will work well for MCSG, therefore im switching to a new project (Done in a week or so) that will be 200x better! Thanks for all the support :)
It looks amazing!

Battl3Eye

Spectator
Reaction score
It looks amazing!
Thanks, I Appreciate it! Although, I feel like I put only half of my effort into it, and not building to my full potential, but if you thought this was good lookin, just wait for the next one :)

DivineMedicus

Tribute
Reaction score
Out of most of the maps I had seen, I would say that the terraforming on this one is one of the best. The detailing on some of your structures are splendid, however, I do think it is lacking structures, which is the only downside to this map, sadly. Nice job nonetheless, I voted yes!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci